Adamantium Plus Member

Thanks for reply!! I’m excited for this one
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 10:00 AM   #4112
mickey
The Avengers

Hi Gyoza!
Thanks for answering questions.
I'm glad that there's someone from Koto talking to us.
mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 10:03 AM   #4113
mickey
The Avengers

Gyoza,
is the My Hero Academia ArtFX-J line going to have a deluxe version, like with the Edward Elric figure?
mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 11:42 AM   #4114
Monsterzilla
Doh!

Any plans for cowboy bebop's crew beside spike?
Monsterzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 11:52 AM   #4115
Dark Knight.
Birdman

Thanks for answering all of our questions, Gyoza. Are there any plans for more ArtFX+ figures from the CW shows and maybe the Titans live action?
Dark Knight. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 12:55 PM   #4116
CyberAthlete
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotobukiya_EN View Post

Hi CyberAthlete! Thanks for being interested in visiting our store! I would say if you had to go to one, come to Tachikawa store because you can see me.
But jokes aside, I would recommend going to the Akihabara Store! It is a big store and is located right in the heart of Akihabara so you'll be surrounded by all sorts of Japanese subculture stores! Our Akihabara Store has 4 floors and is full of various different products that we make, and we sometimes hold events in our Event Space on the 5th floor. Check out our detailed floor guide below:

http://en.kotobukiya.co.jp/kotobukiy...e-floor-guide/
Don't miss out on our Kotobukiya store exclusive products!

- Gyoza [/COLOR]
Thank you very much! Although I would love to visit your store and have a chance to meet with you as well, my wife will be with me on this trip. So I have to be careful with how much time I spend shopping and looking at all Kotobukiya shops vs us site seeing and visiting the city. I am looking forward to visiting Akihabara and experiencing Japanese sub-culture there.
CyberAthlete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2018, 08:36 PM   #4117
joelyface
Fantastic Four

So great to hear Koto is listening to what fans have to say. I'm a huge X-men fan, and have bought all the upcoming X-men 92 ArtFX line (which is amazing so far). Have to echo what others are saying that we would really love a Jean Grey in the style of the animated series, which to my knowledge has never been made (with ponytail design). Part of what makes this great, is growing up in the 90s many characters were neglected from toy lines, Jubilee and Jean Grey being a few. It feels nice 25 years later to have that remedied. Opting for the phoenix version felt like a toybiz cop-out, as that was the only Jean they were ever forced to make. Would love to see more characters down the road, like villains from the series, Magneto, Juggernaut, Apocalypse, Mystique etc.
joelyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 05:38 PM   #4118
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Just want to throw in my support for the X-Men 92 line. This was such a dream come true for those of us who loved the animated series. It was great to hear that the line would have legs. When deciding where to spend ones money, you want to hear stuff like that. No one wants to get involved in the one and done scenario. To hear that nothing new was in the works was extremely disappointing. One can only speculate that sales weren't what was expected. That might be due to price, or perhaps as many have argued, the statues lack detail. In regards to the first point, people always find it hard to let go of their hard earned money. Maybe they are a tad high. In regards to the second point, people obviously don't understand this line. They are perfect cartoon representations, exactly what they are billed as. Nothing else like these exist. This line must continue. We need Jean. We need villains.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2018, 06:58 PM   #4119
Alter Ego
Fantastic Four

Thanks for answering all of our questions, Koto! Like many others, I'm anxious to see the X-men 92 line continue beyond Rogue and Gambit. Would love to see several villains and fan favorite X-men like Colossus, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Archangel and Iceman. Every character you make I WILL BUY!!!
Alter Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2018, 10:41 AM   #4120
Storm Lover
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
Thanks for answering all of our questions, Koto! Like many others, I'm anxious to see the X-men 92 line continue beyond Rogue and Gambit. Would love to see several villains and fan favorite X-men like Colossus, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Archangel and Iceman. Every character you make I WILL BUY!!!
I would also love to see Magneto, Juggernaut, Sabretooth and Apocalypses.
Storm Lover is offline   Reply With Quote