Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 11-12-2015, 11:13 PM   #51
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadscary View Post
Ok thanks. Do you know if there on holiday? I've tried 2 different emails with no reply
Same Deadscary, this is now my 3rd email. 2 from their website and 1 directly to Spencer... I have now given up on their Customer support.. I hope my pre-order goes smoothly now, but i will no longer order anything directly from their site unless some changes are made before they release Hades...
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 01:55 AM   #52
deadscary
Frackin!

I'm hoping there just having a break from the work leading up to the nycc? Has anyone tried pre ordering and got a reply?
deadscary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 05:55 AM   #53
deadscary
Frackin!

Had a reply today, must of been on holiday. February is correct so all is good
Old 11-22-2015, 03:13 AM   #54
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

This is by far my favorite statue from arh and frazetta. It looks so epic with the tigers.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 05:22 PM   #55
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Has there been any news on this? I've had this paid off since about April or earlier and there's been nothing but silence on it.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 05:27 PM   #56
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
Has there been any news on this? I've had this paid off since about April or earlier and there's been nothing but silence on it.
Last I heard the Frazetta stuff had been delayed due to factory issues but I can't remember for how long. This just went up on their FB page so it sounds like as of tomorrow it will be easier to contact them and get your questions answered:

"As you all know, we have been trying to improve ARH Studios customer service, so we can provide our buyers with a better experience all around.

We have just hired another member for the ARH team, Charity who will help Spencer and Alex handling customer service emails and from now on phone calls.

So starting tomorrow 12/9/2015, you can call our office in Idaho from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (Mountain Time) and speak with our staff about any orders, issues, or just to give us your honest feedback on our products.

ARH Studios customer service phone number: (208) 899-4038

Thanks,
Arahom Radjah
ARH Studios Inc."
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 05:58 PM   #57
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Well, at least they're listening and trying to do something about it. Hope it works out for the better.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 12:27 AM   #58
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

It's sort of hit or miss with them when you call. I have found that about 80% of my calls to them don't get answered but with a little perseverance I can usually get through after a few days of calling and when I do get through I'm always treated well. I really like the small, close knit feel the company has and how eager they are to help me.

Unrelated question... The top on the huntress... Does it come off? I haven't seen or read anything about it, but it looks like it might and ARH is known for its awesome magnetic tops! But at the same time in keeping with the purity of the Frazetta image, maybe not. So... Anyone have details?
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 05:43 PM   #59
pdenham
Teen Titans

This, and ALL the other Frazetta pieces (waves 1 and 2), will now ship in August 2016 at the earliest.

Both the original 2014 pieces (DD 1, Huntress, Atlantis, etc) are in production with the 2015 pieces (DD 3, Barbarian, etc) .

Just got the info from ARH (sounded like Spencer).
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2016, 05:19 AM   #60
deadscary
Frackin!

Where did you hear that from? So February is gone now? Is pre orders always like this?

I don't think I've ever had a successful pre order!