Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-05-2020, 01:04 PM   #901
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I wonder what her legs would look like if the pads thigh pads were blue? Like when she wore this design during the Onslaught storyline. I think I'd like that more than the gold because it carries the colors through the entire outfit.
Yep, I think that everytime I see it...seems a very odd choice to create the panels and not color them blue, but I do like the statue overall.
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 03:12 PM   #902
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Yay I got mine today! My first PF and wow she is a beaut. I didnt realize how much larger 1/4 is vs 1/6 scale. Looks great tho. I wasnt sure how I would like the EX head but I dig it. My default display option for now. Oh AND after complainting in the cable thread about how I never get promo codes, the brown shipped box has a $20 off next purchase promo code sticker on the box. haven’t checked to see what it can be used on yet, but thankful nonetheless!

Speaking of display, what do you guys do with the extra heads, accessories that come with a statue? Do you keep them out or put them back in the box in storage till you want to switch?
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 03:15 PM   #903
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post

Speaking of display, what do you guys do with the extra heads, accessories that come with a statue? Do you keep them out or put them back in the box in storage till you want to switch?
I bought some plastic storage cases from The Container Store, lined them with bubble wrap, and store my extra pieces there. I keep them under the couch.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 04:01 PM   #904
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
the brown shipped box has a $20 off next purchase promo code sticker on the box. haven’t checked to see what it can be used on yet, but thankful nonetheless!
I believe it's good for anything...I got one on my Cable shipper a few weeks ago, and I used it when purchasing the X-23 EX last week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I bought some plastic storage cases from The Container Store, lined them with bubble wrap, and store my extra pieces there. I keep them under the couch.
I think I'll do something similar
Old 03-06-2020, 04:10 PM   #905
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I do similar to Nearmint. I have a storage ottoman in my geek room. I put 1 or 2 PF sized heads in a tupperware 1.5 gallon snap lid bin. Each piece is wrapped in tissue paper and they all sit between layers of egg-crate foam so they don't slide.

I label the tops of each bin so that I don't have to really tilt anything. I can fit six (6) of those in one storage ottoman.

And nice to see another Michigander Lansing kid here, though I now live in Delaware. #ItsPOPnotsoda
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 04:32 PM   #906
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
And nice to see another Michigander Lansing kid here, though I now live in Delaware. #ItsPOPnotsoda
Nice, Michiganders unite...give me pop or give me death!
Old 03-06-2020, 05:01 PM   #907
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
Nice, Michiganders unite...give me pop or give me death!
I'm from Ohio and it is "pop" as well...although I don't think we are supposed to agree on anything, right?
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 06:14 PM   #908
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
I believe it's good for anything...I got one on my Cable shipper a few weeks ago, and I used it when purchasing the X-23 EX last week.

I think I'll do something similar
I checked and it seems its good on in stock items only. Not pre-orders. Good till May 1st tho. I may wait till Sabretooth finally arrives, or just finally pick up the astonishing Wolverine since he also has free shipping. Hmmm decisions lol.

Also thanks for the ideas on storage. I need to figure out something. Usually i would just keep whatever I wasn’t displaying in the box and swap out when needed but thats a pain.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 06:40 PM   #909
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
#ItsPOPnotsoda
DAMN STRAIGHT
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2020, 09:05 PM   #910
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
I'm from Ohio and it is "pop" as well...although I don't think we are supposed to agree on anything, right?
Not officially, just don't tell anybody