Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-04-2018, 10:51 AM   #11
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by banner23 View Post
The ones I am talking about are from Arkham City, I prefer the A.C. looks over the A.K. characters.
OK, I honestly didn't notice a difference between the AC Robin and the AK Robin (to be honest, I'm not a big Robin fan). I agree with you though, the AC Harley is the very BEST looking Arkham Harley. Because of space issues though, the only AC piece I truly need is Bats. Either way, I hope we start seeing some AC statues soon.
FJC is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 12:21 PM   #12
banner23
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by FJC View Post
OK, I honestly didn't notice a difference between the AC Robin and the AK Robin (to be honest, I'm not a big Robin fan). I agree with you though, the AC Harley is the very BEST looking Arkham Harley. Because of space issues though, the only AC piece I truly need is Bats. Either way, I hope we start seeing some AC statues soon.
Yea, your right about Robin. I didn't know you had the option of placing a hood over his head on that statue.
banner23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 12:46 PM   #13
Oxymoron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

All I want is a high quality Arkham City Catwoman statue.
Oxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 10:01 PM   #14
tripletn@mac.co
Shadowhawk

Prime 1 has the license for all 4 Arkham games. Dark Knight Returns was an Arkham City skin, as mentioned earlier. They are making a new Bane based on his look in Asylum/City. It was already teased. As for a City Robin, I think what we got with Knight Robin will be it for that character. Harley has a possibility for her City look since she's popular. Catwoman is coming from Knight, but don't hold your breath for her City look which is very similar. As for the line slowing down, they still plan to make more characters. A Poison Ivy based on her Knight look is possible. Just because they are making Ivy in the Hush line doesn't mean they won't make her for the Arkham line. They are very different looks. AK Penguin is a good bet too. Aside from Penguin and Ivy, I'd love to see Riddler, Ra's al Ghul, Professor Pyg, and Firefly made. Would love a City Batman or a Commissioner Gordon with Batsignal too.
tripletn@mac.co is offline   Reply With Quote