Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 12-09-2018, 03:34 PM   #101
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acolyte View Post
Add Mer-Man to the list and the line might very well end there ... BUT only AFTER we got all of them mentioned.
You are absolutely right with Mer-man, and since we did not get it with PCS, I hope Chad will make it !
bObA_fEtt_Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 08:37 PM   #102
DroidAssassin
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Add Mer-Man to the list and the line might very well end there ... BUT only AFTER we got all of them mentioned.
DroidAssassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 09:49 PM   #103
Demona
Martian Manhunter

More like add CatRa and Shadow Weaver to the list too - then we can stop
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 12:00 AM   #104
gomur
The Tick

Orko the Great came out... great! Love the little details on his mage garb. The spellbook and wand are fun display options. The floating effect is conveyed beautifully. This is a spot-on translation of the character that fits perfectly with the Sideshow series.

Please, please, PLEASE, Tweeterhead, make more MotU characters!

gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 11:44 PM   #105
Sandman585
Hydra

We need more of these ASAP. Lets get back on track here Tweeterhead and SS. I'm not sure who is captain of the ship on this one anymore. We need Teela (or Sorceress) to balance out EL (She-Ra doesn't count and was it wrong to be produced so early on IMO). Then we need some more baddies. Trap-Jaw and/or Beastman are absolute no brainers. Man-at-arms is also a no brainer. Quite honestly if we could get those that isn't too bad of a MOTU line. If it can be done then move into phase 2. Roll out Mer Man, Stratos, Buzzoff, etc.
Sandman585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 04:04 AM   #106
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman585 View Post
We need more of these ASAP. Lets get back on track here Tweeterhead and SS. I'm not sure who is captain of the ship on this one anymore. We need Teela (or Sorceress) to balance out EL (She-Ra doesn't count and was it wrong to be produced so early on IMO). Then we need some more baddies. Trap-Jaw and/or Beastman are absolute no brainers. Man-at-arms is also a no brainer. Quite honestly if we could get those that isn't too bad of a MOTU line. If it can be done then move into phase 2. Roll out Mer Man, Stratos, Buzzoff, etc.
I also would have preferred Teela over She-Ra anytime (although the latter turned out pretty nice ). Imagine Teela with a swap-out head featuring the snake armor from her vintage (and also MotUC) toy.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 04:30 PM   #107
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
I also would have preferred Teela over She-Ra anytime (although the latter turned out pretty nice ). Imagine Teela with a swap-out head featuring the snake armor from her vintage (and also MotUC) toy.
Don't make me slap that thought right outta your head

She-Ra allll day. I am so damn happy that SS did her justice. One day I will even have her green tinged dress repainted. It's a very pretty statue in person.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2018, 05:23 PM   #108
Acolyte
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Don't make me slap that thought right outta your head

She-Ra allll day. I am so damn happy that SS did her justice. One day I will even have her green tinged dress repainted. It's a very pretty statue in person.
Ouch. Sorry, but I´d prefer Teela anytime. She was lil´Acolyte´s first MotU figure back in 1984 ... and she is still my favorite character. But I have to say, that I really love the She-ra statue from Sideshow. A real eyecatcher on my desk. In my humble opinion the Princess of Power has never looked better. She-Ra and Orko are proof that a character which I didn´t pay much attention for in the past can shine as a statue done in Sideshow´s/Tweeterhead´s more "realistic" style.
Acolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 11:34 AM   #109
Sandman585
Hydra

My Orko will be here on Tuesday. Pretty excited based on the reviews. Tweeterhead please keep this line going. Based on the fact that there are two threads going on SS and Tweeterhead the demand is there.
Sandman585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 01:44 PM   #110
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomur View Post

The MOTU statues came out great looking... I'm tempted but truth be told I was never into that cartoon much as a kid... so the nostalgia just isn't there for me to drop the $$$ on them..
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote