Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-10-2018, 04:23 PM   #1171
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
If they don't make Hush Catwoman then I'll just throw the AK Catwoman with the other Hush statues. It's close enough to the Hush look for me.
I think the AK Catwoman would look awesome next to the DKR Batman. They both have that battle damaged look.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 04:31 PM   #1172
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I think the AK Catwoman would look awesome next to the DKR Batman. They both have that battle damaged look.
This line of thinking is kind of what keeps me going back and forth on the Hush Batman.

I mean I like it (assuming we get the "2nd" version) but I have the DKR Black Batman, and I'm definitely getting the Blue one. If I end up getting Hush Superman and Catwoman, will those 2 Batman's look fine paired with these Hush-based versions of the other characters? I'm not one to usually care much about those kinds of things....I get what I like. But Batman is my favorite character and I guess I just feel like having that younger looking Batman will be good to have along with the older DKR versions.

In the end I imagine all of this will just be me thinking about things because that's all I have time to do in this hobby.....overthink it all for years lol. I imagine I'll just end up getting all of them.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 06:37 PM   #1173
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I think she'll look good with pretty much everything. My only complaint with the AK Catwoman is that there isn't a non-battle damaged head sculpt. I really wish they would have included one.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 06:54 PM   #1174
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
I think she'll look good with pretty much everything. My only complaint with the AK Catwoman is that there isn't a non-battle damaged head sculpt. I really wish they would have included one.
Me too. You'll have to let me know (once you get her) actual base measurements since there's been discussion on if the online specs are right and if that Riddler collar comes off.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 11:47 AM   #1175
SONICobra
Batman

this was really bugging me (probably more than it should lol) so i sent P1 an email and they got back to me surprisingly quick. i sent them sisco's video and the episode of sideshow live that showcased the hush line with the video taken this past weekend. i guess ill just have to take their word for it and hope for the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime 1 studios View Post
Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I have checked the videos you have sent to us and noticed that those items are same versions but the angles which the person recorded should have been different.
On the other hand, we have a few samples at our side and sometimes there are some differences in those such as pose or the leaning of the body.
However, the one you may expect is almost the same as the ones from the videos you showed me.

Hope this answers your questions,
Prime1studio
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 11:51 AM   #1176
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Let's hope that "almost" at the end there ends up not being significant.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 03:05 PM   #1177
letsroy
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
Let's hope that "almost" at the end there ends up not being significant.
Yeah, a statue of $1000 and "almost" should never be in the same sentence.

Anyways, P1 is the best company IMO and the always send what they showed, so there is no reason to be afraid.
This bats will be awesome, I really believe it.
letsroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 03:28 PM   #1178
Exorcist
Hydra

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
Yeah I mean I still think they're going to make it, it's just a bit odd to have so little said about, no little "sneak peek" type thing that they seem to do with a lot of pieces, and have it so far apart from when most of the others were revealed.

I would have thought Huntress and Nightwing would have been the 2 that would have been the final pieces worked on/announced. Superman/Ivy have been available for quite a while now, and yet Batman is without Catwoman. And like you said Ivy even comes with a Catwoman themed piece. Which also seems to be a bit of a theme for this line; Superman comes with an Ivy based piece, (thorn piece for neck) Batman with Superman, (Kryptonite ring) and Ivy with Catwoman. (cat/briefcase)
Wel the AK Catwoman is about to be released any minute now. My guess is that Prime 1 wil first try to sell as much ASS possible AK Catwoman's before presenting a new and possible superior Hush Catwoman version
Exorcist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 03:37 PM   #1179
aa909
The Green Hornet

Can't wait for this to ship. I expect Asian customers will be getting this in Q1, hope SS get's their allocation shortly after
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 03:48 PM   #1180
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Yeah from what I understand, P1 is trying to get this piece ready to ship by the end of the month or early January to get this out before Chinese New Year's since the factories then close for like a month. This should mean Sideshow will get the piece in February or early March if everything goes as planned.

Last edited by DPmaster; 12-11-2018 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Sorry was talking about the AK Catwoman piece and not Superman Hush. Meant to be a reply to Exorcist
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote