Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-12-2017, 12:15 AM   #581
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Just picked the up on a trade / cash for this with a member here. I really like the red hood ex on this. This statue is so well done. Not sure where to put him with Arkham Batman, Deathstroke and this. I only have Arkham Harley in display case.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:37 PM   #582
Oxymoron
A day without sunshine is like... night.

It´s a great statue. I thought about selling him since I prefer the grey version a bit, but it´s nice to have the Arkham Knight option as well so I´ll just stick with him.
Oxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 10:47 PM   #583
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

I only have the collector missed the boat for exclusive edition. Jealous for the EX but not enough to P1 website it.

I am tempted for the Red Hood version though.
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 12:55 PM   #584
GhostAsparagus
Frackin!

Hopefully it's not too big of an etiquette break to bring up such an old thread, but since the EX is 30% off for the P1 winter sale and really tempting, I was curious with this piece now being a few years old (and probably having the benefit of comparison to newer stuff) if any owners still have strong feelings for/against grabbing it?
GhostAsparagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 01:38 PM   #585
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostAsparagus View Post
Hopefully it's not too big of an etiquette break to bring up such an old thread, but since the EX is 30% off for the P1 winter sale and really tempting, I was curious with this piece now being a few years old (and probably having the benefit of comparison to newer stuff) if any owners still have strong feelings for/against grabbing it?
The shipping will eat into the discount, especially if you're in the US.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 02:13 PM   #586
GhostAsparagus
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786 View Post
The shipping will eat into the discount, especially if you're in the US.
True. Although the standard shipping for me is listed as under $200 when I go partway through checkout, which makes it a lot more appealing than some of the bigger/newer pieces that are $500+ for shipping alone.
Old 12-29-2020, 05:18 AM   #587
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostAsparagus View Post
I think the older Arkham pieces helped push Prime 1 more into the mainstream and still holds up today. Sold sculpt, solid paint app with lots of presence. The key difference that I can see is more dynamic poses vs museum pose (which they are Museum Masterline pieces).

If you like what you see in the pictures, the in person is even better, especially at those sales prices.

Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2020, 10:22 AM   #588
GhostAsparagus
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indomitus View Post
I think the older Arkham pieces helped push Prime 1 more into the mainstream and still holds up today. Sold sculpt, solid paint app with lots of presence. The key difference that I can see is more dynamic poses vs museum pose (which they are Museum Masterline pieces).

If you like what you see in the pictures, the in person is even better, especially at those sales prices.

Thanks for the perspective. I prefer museum pose on pieces of this size anyway, so probably a good chance I'll be getting this one before the sale ends.
Old 12-29-2020, 04:44 PM   #589
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

+1 have most of the Arkham line and they all hold up well and get all the attention when people visit...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 08:52 AM   #590
GhostAsparagus
Frackin!

Good to hear. Definitely thinking this one will be ordered before the sale ends.