Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 11-12-2018, 11:00 PM   #801
Biggunz
Loki

Paints looking a little flat but still looks reasonably good
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 01:49 PM   #802
Cyber-Lip
Hydra

Anyone still waiting on theirs? They still haven't charged or shipped mine yet. Order status on SS says "Order Placed", and the statue isn't even on their site any more.
Cyber-Lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 01:55 PM   #803
ukshaun
Hercules

deleted - wrong thread
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 02:03 PM   #804
ELoz847
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber-Lip View Post
Anyone still waiting on theirs? They still haven't charged or shipped mine yet. Order status on SS says "Order Placed", and the statue isn't even on their site any more.
I got mine #18/300.
Don’t worry sideshow will make your statue go through.
I suggest you write to them to ask.

Btw here’s this link of the statue. Says join waitlist now.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collecti...-shock-903838/
ELoz847 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:11 PM   #805
Cyber-Lip
Hydra

I just don't want one that someone returned.
Cyber-Lip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 01:40 PM   #806
ALF_1
Justice League

Thumbs down

I am pissed my Kitana has many issues... STATUE COMPANIES YOU ARE GARBAGE AT QC for only 300 pieces!!!!!!!!!!!
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 03:44 PM   #807
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
I am pissed my Kitana has many issues... STATUE COMPANIES YOU ARE GARBAGE AT QC for only 300 pieces!!!!!!!!!!!
Mine is going back today to SSC for defects too...good i dont have to pay anything for return postage...and i live next to a UPS.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 11:53 PM   #808
Chargersfan57
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALF_1 View Post
I'm not getting her but this is extremely sad to hear!
Chargersfan57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 06:51 AM   #809
apellica
The Herculoids

I had issues with her as well. Got a replacement and I'm much happier with her now.

I agree though, for only 300, better QC should of been there. The issues I found were very noticeable and should not of past inspection.

Oh well, there punishment is the company paying more shipping costs than they would of liked. Sure, it's annoying for me, but it isn't costing me anything other than a email/phone call.
apellica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 12:00 PM   #810
ALF_1
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by apellica View Post
I had issues with her as well. Got a replacement and I'm much happier with her now.

I agree though, for only 300, better QC should of been there. The issues I found were very noticeable and should not of past inspection.

Oh well, there punishment is the company paying more shipping costs than they would of liked. Sure, it's annoying for me, but it isn't costing me anything other than a email/phone call.

What Number did you send back? I think they might have sent me your return. How long ago did you exchange it?

They are saying they are out of replacements and they are not always truthful with their replacement/exchanges. They are the worst at it. Actually caught them lying on several occasions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
Mine is going back today to SSC for defects too...good i dont have to pay anything for return postage...and i live next to a UPS.
They are sending you a Full Replacement? They told me they have no more replacements and Im sure if it were PCS they would even go the extra measures to send an AP if they have to if there were no more regular replacements and they have done that in the past, but now with Sideshow if one guy there thinks the flaws are not big enough to them when they really are they will lie and say they have no more replacements or a replacement that is good enough..

Thats the Problem now going through Sideshow for replacements is worse! I WAITED 2 years for Kitana to compliment all 3 Ninjas as well as GORO coming and my MILEENA they still have not Shipped. SIDESHOW HAS THE NERVE to say we have no more replacements and are sorry heres $50 credit for many issues!!!

How about sending an AP to satisfy the customer when we all know PCS just be popping up with more AP’s out of nowhere or how about sending an exchange because its nonsense my issues cant be resolved other then $50 credit which I DO NOT want after waiting 2 years for the product.

I want the complete 1/3 line and Sideshow tells me I have to now either keep a manufactured defective product, return or credit. Oh is that what makes my piece unique Sideshow, a bunch of careless mistakes and cut corners done by the factories you use to now say oops we are sorry either keep the item with many defect or send it back. It just came out and they cant send me a good one.

I also was lucky to order Mileena with one of the fastest times to score an AP which I didnt receive yet and am waiting for it which it better be the AP. I have a feeling the warehouse is gonna mess it up and not send the AP. At the moment its still not shipped and I paid final payment last week.

Funny how Sideshow will always defend the factories when they really should be speaking up and demanding better business about truly improving QC for the customers!!!

The statue just came out and they are saying they cant exchange when multiple flaws are very noticeable.. PCS would have exchanged it much easier and better then Sideshow does. I really wish PCS stepped up their own customer service and never let Sideshow take over because now I am screwed for an exchange when I patiently waited 2 years and been loyal buying all there 1/3’s as well as other series from them.

I also got the Legacy Chunners pack coming as well as I waited 3 years for Darkness which is Amazing. I have been loyal to PCS for many years and once there issues went to Sideshow I am now being screwed with an exchange for a good non defective Kitana..
ALF_1 is offline   Reply With Quote