Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 06-09-2014, 04:13 AM   #21
koolkollectible
The Spirit

And also just received the Tamashii Nations/Sideshow Threepio figure! Absolutely gorgeous figure!!

koolkollectible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 04:15 AM   #22
koolkollectible
The Spirit

Aside from the 1/6th scale stuff coming, Kotobukiya pretty much has me by the balls now! I've got 6 Bishoujo statues coming from their movie line: Ghostbusters Lucy, Men In Black Agent G, Jaina Solo, Mara Jade, and then have the Freddy and Jason on preorder for later in the year! Oh, and also Cammy from Street Fighter!!

Now I just have to resist getting the Trinity in their ArtFX line!! They look beautiful!!
Old 06-09-2014, 08:18 PM   #23
Sharkey
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

LOL, that spidey and sandman statue is great.
Sharkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 09:16 PM   #24
Griffon
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolkollectible View Post
Now I just have to resist getting the Trinity in their ArtFX line!! They look beautiful!!
True that, got black & grey Bats plus Catwoman years back since i dig Loeb & Lees Hush. Resisted buying anymore DC Trinity pieces but now i'm reconsidering getting Supes & WW haha.

They're very detailed 1/6 pieces & great value for money. There's a good possibility Koto may produce the rest of the pre-new 52 JLA team too. Plus these have no edition size, Batman's on his third edition (out this November per Kotos japanese site) you can save & buy these later.
Griffon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2014, 10:04 PM   #25
koolkollectible
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffon View Post
True that, got black & grey Bats plus Catwoman years back since i dig Loeb & Lees Hush. Resisted buying anymore DC Trinity pieces but now i'm reconsidering getting Supes & WW haha.

They're very detailed 1/6 pieces & great value for money. There's a good possibility Koto may produce the rest of the pre-new 52 JLA team too. Plus these have no edition size, Batman's on his third edition (out this November per Kotos japanese site) you can save & buy these later.
Yeah, I noticed that the Batman was sold out, and then BBTS listed it for a Nov 2014 release, so that's consistent with what you're seeing on the Koto Japanese sites. If they announce a teaser for another after WW which points to them doing the core JL team, then I'll bite and get them.
Old 06-10-2014, 05:30 PM   #26
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Nice setup. I watched some of your video reviews on that new Voltron, Hot Toys figures, and some other stuff. I can't believe the price on those Masters of the Universe figures! Crazy stuff.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 06:18 PM   #27
koolkollectible
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post
Nice setup. I watched some of your video reviews on that new Voltron, Hot Toys figures, and some other stuff. I can't believe the price on those Masters of the Universe figures! Crazy stuff.
LOL, thanks for watching! Yeah some of the rarer MOTU Classics figures are going to damn crazy prices these days! Lucky I'm out of the MOTU game now with most of the core characters I wanted.

Definitely cant wait for more Kotobukiya statues to come in the next week or so, and the Ryu PCS statue! That will be a highlight in my collection for sure!
Old 06-10-2014, 06:56 PM   #28
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Which Kotobukiya pieces are you getting? I'm waiting on Amazon to put Mara on sale.

I have a feeling that the 1/4 Prototypez Ryu will top that PCS version. But you have to have it painted.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 10:16 AM   #29
koolkollectible
The Spirit

Recently got the Chun-Li Bishoujo, and that's pretty much got me hooked!! So I went back to find the Ghostbusters Lucy and Men In Black Agent G statues! Love them!!

Old 06-11-2014, 10:16 AM   #30
koolkollectible
The Spirit

They were listed on ebay as mint, sealed, and brand new, and the Agent G statue certainly was. But the Lucy statue was definitely opened and displayed, and it does have some minor damage or paint flaws you might see in the photos above.

I've already discussed with the seller that he falsely listed the Lucy statue as new when it was clearly not. He apologised and said he may have accidently sent me an ex-display copy instead of a new one. I dont believe that for a second, but hopfully he can send me a new one. Otherwise I'll start a PayPal claim.