Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 11:10 PM   #1
Cosmo_Kramer
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

INKFIRE00 TERRIBLE AT COMMUNICATING

during a deal we have going on.(it doesnt seem like he really cares about his money order whereever it is) its been ALMOST 3 weeks since he supposedly sent the MO. on top of that he reads my PM's but doesnt respond.
so this is the only way i can get his attention and this thread will stay up until we get this deal done or whatever.

anyone else had problems with him cause ive heard of some others having the same problems with him sending MO.

you will probably ask why did i post this in the bowen section? well theres more people here to view it and he collects mostly bowen and it will probably get moved or something
Old 09-21-2007, 11:17 PM   #2
ppfonda
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo_Kramer View Post
during a deal we have going on.(it doesnt seem like he really cares about his money order whereever it is) its been 2 weeks since he supposedly sent the MO. on top of that he reads my PM's but doesnt respond.
so this is the only way i can get his attention and this thread will stay up until we get this deal done or whatever.

anyone else had problems with him cause ive heard of some others having the same problems with him sending MO.

you will probably ask why did i post this in the bowen section? well theres more people here to view it and he collects mostly bowen and it will probably get moved or something
i dont think it's necessary to call someone out in this form...if he's not sending the money then don't do the deal and look somewhere else for what you want...
Old 09-21-2007, 11:22 PM   #3
Cosmo_Kramer
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppfonda View Post
i dont think it's necessary to call someone out in this form...if he's not sending the money then don't do the deal and look somewhere else for what you want...
pretty much warning others of what happens unless you want them to get screwed also?
Old 09-21-2007, 11:27 PM   #4
ppfonda
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo_Kramer View Post
pretty much warning others of what happens unless you want them to get screwed also?
i understand the frustruation of not having someone follow through but that's why ebay has feedback and is the safer way to buy/sell...on here there's nothing to prevent bad transactions...lots of people don't follow through with deals, its the way it is, don't take it personal or make it personal for others
Old 09-21-2007, 11:31 PM   #5
Cosmo_Kramer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppfonda View Post
i understand the frustruation of not having someone follow through but that's why ebay has feedback and is the safer way to buy/sell...on here there's nothing to prevent bad transactions...lots of people don't follow through with deals, its the way it is, don't take it personal or make it personal for others
so u do want others to get screwed
Old 09-21-2007, 11:34 PM   #6
armitage
Kindly Asked To Leave

Why did you choose this section to call inkfire out?
Or is there other sections you posted this thread in?
The mods will likely remove this from here.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:34 PM   #7
Wesley Pierce
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

No, we don't want others to get "screwed" But sometimes things in life happen.

It's not cool to call out a guy on a one time thing. It's also a violation of TOS to do it like this.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:38 PM   #8
Cosmo_Kramer

Quote:
Originally Posted by armitage View Post
Why did you choose this section to call inkfire out?
Or is there other sections you posted this thread in?
The mods will likely remove this from here.
read the last little line
Old 09-21-2007, 11:40 PM   #9
Cosmo_Kramer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley Pierce View Post
No, we don't want others to get "screwed" But sometimes things in life happen.

It's not cool to call out a guy on a one time thing. It's also a violation of TOS to do it like this.
when is it cool to call someone out?
Old 09-21-2007, 11:43 PM   #10
patrickwm68
The Flash

This is not the first time I've heard someone complain about him.
Closed Thread