Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 07-12-2005, 09:56 AM   #1
Wooktroop
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

$400 MR Snowspeeder

http://www.bigtimecomics.com/Detail%...nowspeeder.htm

cheapest you will find anywhere
Wooktroop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 04:57 PM   #2
jorusfett
Doh!

$400 MR Snowspeeder

The only issue I would see with ordering from them is their lack of communication lately (after the MR fallout). I am still waiting on 1 order plus 2 exchanges. It has been over a week with little to no communication. I placed the pending order over 2 weeks ago with no update on shipping, etc.
When calling them I now get their voicemail and they haven't responded to my last 3 emails.

So...buyer beware on this.

Last edited by jorusfett; 07-12-2005 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Updating title
jorusfett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 04:59 PM   #3
Wooktroop

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorusfett
The only issue I would see with ordering from them is their lack of communication lately (after the MR fallout). I am still waiting on 1 order plus 2 exchanges. It has been over a week with little to no communication. I placed the pending order over 2 weeks ago with no update on shipping, etc.
When calling them I now get their voicemail and they haven't responded to my last 3 emails.

So...buyer beware on this.
odd you must be talking about pre-orders? i have have made 3 seperate orders for in-stock items in the last month (during this sale) and each item has arrived to my front door in 3 days. I just ordered this snowspeeder on Thursday and it arrived yesterday (perfect) i am very happy with their service. i picked up the snowspeedeer/leia signature/storm blaster. everything very cheap and super fast shipping.
Old 07-12-2005, 05:33 PM   #4
jorusfett
Doh!

These are all for in-stock items. I placed my first order and recieved it a week later. The second order came in about the same time. I had to return an item from the first and second order (1 due to damage, and the other due to the wrong item being shipped). The third order was for 2 busts and a mini-saber. Placed it on 6/25, added 1 item on 6/27, and have heard nothing since then other than it's being processed. There were no pre-order items in any of these orders so I am not sure what their hold-up is. I also have not received any of my exchanges yet.

Maybe you have had good luck but over the past 2 weeks my luck with BTC has been anything but great.
jorusfett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 06:46 PM   #5
Wooktroop

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorusfett
These are all for in-stock items. I placed my first order and recieved it a week later. The second order came in about the same time. I had to return an item from the first and second order (1 due to damage, and the other due to the wrong item being shipped). The third order was for 2 busts and a mini-saber. Placed it on 6/25, added 1 item on 6/27, and have heard nothing since then other than it's being processed. There were no pre-order items in any of these orders so I am not sure what their hold-up is. I also have not received any of my exchanges yet.

Maybe you have had good luck but over the past 2 weeks my luck with BTC has been anything but great.

damn good luck, and good luck to them too. i could barely follow all that, and im sure they aint as smert as me . i live in VA and they are in NJ thus the faster shipping for me.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:42 PM   #6
thx217
Ultimates

Thanks for the tip wooktrooop! Just ordered mine. Thanks!
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 10:21 PM   #7
Sniper
Objectivo Bastardo

expensive indeed
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 10:40 PM   #8
P1X4R
Producer

i wonder if MR will release the "orange" striped version.. hmmm.. this grey striped one is the ship that Luke flew..

"Good morning! Nice of you to drop by."

"Echo Base, this is rogue 2, I've found them, I repeat, I've found them"
P1X4R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 11:11 PM   #9
Wooktroop

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217
Thanks for the tip wooktrooop! Just ordered mine. Thanks!

no problem! welcome back, been awhile since ive seen you around these parts. i guess you are back in the states now? take some more awesome pic when yours arrives (love your pics)
Old 07-13-2005, 11:18 PM   #10
thx217
Ultimates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooktroop
no problem! welcome back, been awhile since ive seen you around these parts. i guess you are back in the states now? take some more awesome pic when yours arrives (love your pics)
Thanks a lot! Wooktroop.

Well, the thing is I won't be able to make it to the ComicCon(......I got the 4 day pass and plan ticket .......ohh joy...) due to this NEW rule form the U.S. immigration. Now the returning date was forced to push back to Aug. 23rd...The only good thing is that I got to spent more time with my family..

Here are some of my stuff. I'm still try to get all of them out of the box and file'em. I still have a bunch of stuff in the states.(Sideshow 1:4 Queen, 1:1 Pred....etc.) I post them all after I get back to the U.S.

These are some of the reshots of the stuff I got here in Taiwan. Enjoy.
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote