Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 05-30-2021, 02:24 PM   #901
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

They've already announced the next two are male characters. So even if they do a new She-Ra, it won't be for a long time.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 03:57 PM   #902
Yellowbeast
Sinister Six

They need to do Sorceress. She hasn't been done yet. I need her with Teela and hopefully and eventually She Ra and Evil Lynn
Yellowbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 05:21 PM   #903
Incrysis
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I hope they do more new characters first. I have all the SS ones. I am happy with them especially the She Ra. Really need to see a Trap Jaw, Beastman or Man E Faces.
Incrysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 05:34 PM   #904
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowbeast View Post
They need to do Sorceress. She hasn't been done yet. I need her with Teela and hopefully and eventually She Ra and Evil Lynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incrysis View Post
I hope they do more new characters first. I have all the SS ones. I am happy with them especially the She Ra. Really need to see a Trap Jaw, Beastman or Man E Faces.
These comments pretty much sum up why I decided to leave this line behind. Normally it's hard/bad enough waiting for characters you want to be made, without there being relatively recent ones already in existence. I never got any of the SS pieces, so while Hordak was AMAZING, I decided to sell him, and just focus on TH's DC pieces.
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 06:42 PM   #905
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Lifesize Whiplash Bust, that's all.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 06:50 PM   #906
AC_808
Hercules

Pretty stoked where we are with the MOTU line. The core group I'd like to have include He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak, She-Ra, Teela, Sorceress and Man-at-Arms. Three are in-hand, two are on PO and just waiting on the other two. If TH stopped at these seven, I'd already be satisfied. Hope Sorceress is next sooner rather than later.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 06:57 PM   #907
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
These comments pretty much sum up why I decided to leave this line behind. Normally it's hard/bad enough waiting for characters you want to be made, without there being relatively recent ones already in existence. I never got any of the SS pieces, so while Hordak was AMAZING, I decided to sell him, and just focus on TH's DC pieces.

Man, I messed myself up. Initially, I was only going to get the Teen Titans from TH's DC line up. Already have Robin, Donna and Starfire. But then I caved and had to get TH's Batgirl, Poison Ivy, Shazam, Black Adam, Superman 2.0 ....and then Joker 2.0. Initial plan is now out the window cause I can see myself getting Wonder Woman 2.0 and Batman 2.0 as well.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 07:05 PM   #908
Philintheblank
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Yeah, I sold mine off...but a standout Beat Man might bring me back. Until then it's TH's Batman stuff...maybe some other DC stuff sprinkled in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyCurly View Post

These backdrops are great...really takes the display to another level. Very cool.
Philintheblank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2021, 07:26 PM   #909
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Man, I messed myself up. Initially, I was only going to get the Teen Titans from TH's DC line up. Already have Robin, Donna and Starfire. But then I caved and had to get TH's Batgirl, Poison Ivy, Shazam, Black Adam, Superman 2.0 ....and then Joker 2.0. Initial plan is now out the window cause I can see myself getting Wonder Woman 2.0 and Batman 2.0 as well.
I'm pretty safe from not going too crazy... I doubt I'll go past Starfire and Raven as far as Titans go, and not a huge Batman Rogues collector either, so I doubt I'll go beyond Joker and Harley 2.0 (variant Ivy and eventually Catwoman are big maybe's). I want the JL, and I'm not a purist for one look, so SP, 1.0, 2.0, whatever, as long as I like it, I'll collect all of them. And of course, any and all Lanterns, please step to the front of the line .
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2021, 12:16 PM   #910
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
They've already announced the next two are male characters. So even if they do a new She-Ra, it won't be for a long time.
Would love to see a Trap Jaw done in the style Tweeterhead is going with. And a Tri-Klops!
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote