Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 08-07-2018, 02:18 PM   #541
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Rainer have you guessed a price on this yet? or does it not matter because you will get it at whatever price they throw out, because its Juggy?

Im going to have a real hard time if SS prices you out of this Juggy. If there was ever a person that needed a statue more than this, I've never seen it.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 02:20 PM   #542
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaughn54 View Post
Rainer have you guessed a price on this yet? or does it not matter because you will get it at whatever price they throw out, because its Juggy?

Im going to have a real hard time if SS prices you out of this Juggy. If there was ever a person that needed a statue more than this, I've never seen it.
I don't know Rainer at all but based on his love of Juggy, I bet he'd give his left toe for this. Price, I'm assuming, won't matter.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 02:43 PM   #543
Penne
Frackin!

Quote:

Shaughn the Geminite? I'm getting this Juggernaut no matter what assuming the pose doesn't look stupid.
Penne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:38 PM   #544
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

As a big Juggernaut fan I will have to add this statue to my collection. Firstly beause it promises to be one heck of a statue and secondly because it's a statue of
one of the coolest characters ever and the character I like most of all iconic characters in the MU.
This is The Juggernaut we are talking about and if I would pass on this statue I would never be able to forgive myself.

I know the statue will not be for free and that it will require some careful financial planning in order to be able to buy it.
It will most likely take some tough sacrifices but the way I see it is that if you want something, you have to go for it all the way.
There comes a time in everyone's life that a (wo)man has got to do, what a (wo)man has got to do, and for me that time is here and now.
I do not know yet what the price of the maquette will be but I do know already that for me, and I guess the same will apply for many collectors and fans out there,
Juggy will be worth every penny.

The Juggernaut is coming and that means that there is only one thing to do for me right now... to make room for the big boss man in my collection!

Make Mine Juggernaut!

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
I don't know Rainer at all but based on his love of Juggy, I bet he'd give his left toe for this. Price, I'm assuming, won't matter.
Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:42 PM   #545
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Hi Penne,
I like where your head's at and I am happy to see that the unstoppable force of nature has found a fan in you as well.
I am certain the Juggernaut will look awesome and i would not be surprised if this maquette will raise the bar to completely new heights.
The Juggernaut is going to take the world by storm, mark my words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penne View Post
Shaughn the Geminite? I'm getting this Juggernaut no matter what assuming the pose doesn't look stupid.
Rainer
Old 08-07-2018, 04:45 PM   #546
ambasah
Red Skull

this will be at least $1200. I am out at that price.
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:52 PM   #547
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambasah View Post
I think it will be $1300+ taking Doomsday’s price and gradual price increase in to consideration.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 04:56 PM   #548
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

LOL!

O ye, of little faith, what shall I say?
Perhaps it's best if I let Marvel themselves do the talking for me now:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Didn’t hulk beat juggy countless times just like he did wolverine?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Juggie has been beaten many times, it just takes WORK.
Rainer
Old 08-07-2018, 05:44 PM   #549
WalkerFodder
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambasah View Post
Agreed. Juggernaut isn't Thanos to me. I'm out if it sniffs that price point.
WalkerFodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2018, 06:22 PM   #550
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Damn Rainer such a stand up guy, posting a pic of my man Gambit vs Juggy (bishop too) drawn by my favorite artist Joe Mad!

You have probably been asked this but who is your favorite artist and what is your favorite Art of juggeranut? I know its hard for me to chose my favorite gambit piece.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote