Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Vids & Video Games

» Spotlight
DGK Damtoys Carnotarus Bust DGK Damtoys Allosaurus Red Bust DGK Damtoys Styracosaurus Green Bust Current Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2019, 10:44 AM   #11
Demona
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
Demona's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dela-where??
Posts: 11,873
Oh damn, that brings back memories of the old school days without YouTube! I doubt we still have ours, but I know my brother and I used it often.

That whole post made me feel old....and I'm not even that old....I was born in 1980
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 12:22 PM   #12
Augen
Kiss my shiny metal arse!
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 4,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Oh damn, that brings back memories of the old school days without YouTube! I doubt we still have ours, but I know my brother and I used it often.

That whole post made me feel old....and I'm not even that old....I was born in 1980
I know kids today who think the PlayStation 3 is "old school" so when I think my first system was an Atari 2600...

Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 11:47 AM   #13
Demona
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
Demona's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dela-where??
Posts: 11,873
My parents has the 2600. World paneling. B&W vs Color toggle switch. Joystick and paddles (4 set).

My parents used to have game night with their friends. The would play Decathlon in teams....My brother and I LOVED that game when we got to play. Also spent many hours playing River Raid and Warlords.

I was so broken up when my Dad sold it - and all 30+ games - without telling me. I would have played it until it died, or I did
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 07:44 AM   #14
KaraFan
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
 
KaraFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I know kids today who think the PlayStation 3 is "old school" so when I think my first system was an Atari 2600...

LMAO my nephews think PS3 is old so I get it lol
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 07:57 AM   #15
joefixit2
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!
 
joefixit2's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: we know each other, he's a friend from work
Posts: 15,978
So is it an actual remake or just improved graphics on the original version?
joefixit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2019, 10:48 AM   #16
Augen
Kiss my shiny metal arse!
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 4,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by joefixit2 View Post
So is it an actual remake or just improved graphics on the original version?
It is a complete remake similar to the RE Remake on Gamecube. With the advance sin tech the graphical differences from PS1 to PS4 are even more massive though.

The major difference is the controls and camera are modern (RE4 on) style as opposed to tank and fixed camera of PS1 era. They also changed the layout a bit and some puzzles and items.

I think they did a fantastic job on it. The lighting really makes the horror vibe much more threatening and sucks you in.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 04:36 AM   #17
danham
Doh!
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
It is a complete remake similar to the RE Remake on Gamecube. With the advance sin tech the graphical differences from PS1 to PS4 are even more massive though.

The major difference is the controls and camera are modern (RE4 on) style as opposed to tank and fixed camera of PS1 era. They also changed the layout a bit and some puzzles and items.

I think they did a fantastic job on it. The lighting really makes the horror vibe much more threatening and sucks you in.
If it is true and they really did a great job I am looking forward to trying it
danham is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:48 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com