Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 10-29-2012, 03:54 PM   #391
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
I just want Derby. If the other girls aren't released, I am fine with that. lol
That's like saying, I only want to win $23million on the lottery....hell, if you're gonna dream, dream big! I want all of them released, in alternative poses and outfits, and the whole lot to come in under $300 (including shipping)

Now that's a dream
Silas Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:27 PM   #392
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
I just want Derby. If the other girls aren't released, I am fine with that. lol
I'm not, I want Whisper. Don't care about the others...
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:35 AM   #393
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue01 View Post
Dude. If the comics stay this good, we'll never release HT. I gotta know what happens next!
Sigh... I've been on vacation and I was hoping to see some progres here... guess We'll have to send in another superhero to find out what those release dates are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
Are you sure? Are you realy sure? Cough up those dates or we'll send another hero after you.
Hunterkingxxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 05:37 PM   #394
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

We don't need tight wearing "super" heroes! We need the EXPENDABLES.......bring it!
Old 11-12-2012, 06:08 AM   #395
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

Ugh, I've always known he's a little bastard.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:47 AM   #396
ChromeColossus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Great Great Job; Hunter on the Comic, I had to read it twice just incase I missed something, Great Post
ChromeColossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:27 PM   #397
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post
I'm not, I want Whisper. Don't care about the others...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silas Loki View Post
That's like saying, I only want to win $23million on the lottery....hell, if you're gonna dream, dream big! I want all of them released, in alternative poses and outfits, and the whole lot to come in under $300 (including shipping)

Now that's a dream
Derby and Whisper are definitely the two strongest pieces in the line. I would love to have the whole set, but I don't have the space and I am invested in other lines. So, for now, my focus will be on getting just Derby.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:54 AM   #398
Hunterkingxxl
Luke Cage

Old 11-26-2012, 10:01 AM   #399
JoesphJ
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

It's kind of ridiculous that it is taking this long to release or show any preview when this line would be launched. At least confirm a date. All the statues looks to be finished, so I don't know what is the holdup? By the time this line is done, it might be 2015 or longer. Way too long if you ask me. I saw the HCG Cybergirl at the same time as Honey Trap at SDCC and that statue was released for order 2 months ago.

By the way, Deadpool comic is fantastic.
JoesphJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #400
Silas Loki
A.I.M.

My guess is that SDCC is simply a platform to show off product lines, or potential product. Whether the product actually comes out is going to be, altogether another matter. Early on in this thread, comments from GG seemed to indicate this was a sure fire release, but in truth, only time will tell if GG find this venture potentially profitable or not, I believe it has just as much chance of becoming vapourware as it does becoming a sellable product at this stage.

Was showing the statues at SDCC premature? Possibly, but then again, maybe they were using that platform as a way of ascertaining interest levels, and even though there has been a vocal core of hardcore fans here in this thread, how does that match up with the market sector as a whole? Just because we all want it, do our numbers suggest a worthwhile project? I would doubt it.

So, if this is the case, why doesn't GG just come out and state it? Maybe because they're still hopefull they can push this line to a wider audience, or, maybe they're still crunching the numbers.

If you were asking my advice (and I know you weren't ) I would suggest, don't hold your breath. I don't mean that in a bad way against GG, I just mean, these figures will come out if they come out, or they won't! Nothing more can be done from our side to influence what will happen next, so I wouldn't put much more effort into chasing these statues.

If I'm wrong on any of these points, I'd love to see a counter from GG. Better still, if there is something as a community, that we can do to ensure this happens, again, post right here! We the hardcore fans are willing to get dirty if it gets us our girls