Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 12-12-2008, 11:58 AM   #1
Royd
Producer
Producer

Colin Wilson Rogue Trooper 2000AD Original Art For Sale!

Hey Rogue Trooper Fans,

I've just uploaded scans to 64 (yes, 64!) pages of original Rogue Trooper artwork by Colin Wilson spanning Progs 236-289 of 2000AD! If interested in checking out the pages, please visit the following website where you will find scans and pricing information – http://tinyurl.com/6paddc

If interested in purchasing any of the pages (some are marked On Hold), please contact me at roydster@yahoo.com or roydster at yahoo dot com Most of the artwork is currently in Colin Wilson's possession, however, in the event of a purchase, I will have the artwork either collected or sent to me so that I can package and post it to the buyer.

I ask only your patience as it will obviously take time for the page/s to make their way to me and thence onwards but I will provide updates and no payment needs to be made until the artwork is in my possession and I have packaged it for delivery. I will also put a hold on pages which are intended for purchase.

I would also like to point out that many of the pages are oversize (dimensions are shown with the scans) and, in some cases, the 2000AD production department chose to cut out the original panels and paste them onto thick card. This doesn't detract from the look as the pages are very clean in appearance. I mention this so that there are no surprises.

If anyone purchases an entire 4 page story, I will look at a reasonable discount for the "bulk" purchase. Unfortunately, I don't have scans for Colin's Judge Dredd stories but I do have a listing of available pages. Hope you enjoy checking out the artwork on
display! Best,

Royd Burgoyne
Perth, Australia
Royd is offline   Reply With Quote