Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:33 PM   #122
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynamicMenace View Post
well that's a load of Sh!t.. the apology wasn't in the initial apology with Sosa's name and banner connected with it in the first place. they didn't include it becasue they were being deceitful in hopes to cover the truth. the apology to Chris was added much later on. same thing on their website. its just another piss poor attempt to make them selves look good and shift the blame onto Eric. im not on FB but im pretty sure if you create a post on your account page you can edit it in any way you want to. so they could have taken off Eric's name and banner without taking the whole thing off. please correct me if i am wrong.
same thing goes for their website. they have complete and total control over that. they didn't have to take down the apology to Chris. they could have left it up. but they chose not to and took it down. so what the excuse going to be for that?
yeah, just keep putting those straws on the camels back there Mr. Darren Jonathan Martin.
Oh wow so now it is my fault? They guy never heard of cut and paste ?

Last edited by ZKULPTOR; 02-05-2013 at 04:38 PM.
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:37 PM   #123
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
Yup, my post deleted also.

Chris
Interesting that some of the most accusing comments by Peter and Christ have been left untouched. Is there a time limit that a comment has to be deleted in before it's permanent?
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:43 PM   #124
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

My post deleted as well.. the Pitu video deleted... for all we know its still Darren running everything.... how lame is this?
Old 02-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #125
Andrew
Adamantium Plus Member

I'd be very curious to know how many pre-orders are being cancelled as a result of all of this. The scariest thing about the Internet is that you can't hide from anyone. Once you're public and you allow the public into your world, there's no going back.

As Argonus pointed out, If 5 people today tell 5 of their friends who all have pre-orders in that they're probably going to cancel, it's gonna be game over.

This company could go under within a matter of a month or two.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:00 PM   #126
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
I'd be very curious to know how many pre-orders are being cancelled as a result of all of this. The scariest thing about the Internet is that you can't hide from anyone. Once you're public and you allow the public into your world, there's no going back.

As Argonus pointed out, If 5 people today tell 5 of their friends who all have pre-orders in that they're probably going to cancel, it's gonna be game over.
Well I can confirm myself and 5 others for sure who cancelled all pre-orders ranging from $150 to over $1,000....and that's just one small facet of people that I know of.
damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 04:07 PM   #127
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer

My concern is for all those poor people that pre-ordered.... they probably don't even know...this happened once before with One2One collectibles.... I cannot in good conscience let this happen again.
I had to post on Facebook, it may lend credibility to the whole thing.
I really wish people will become more aware. It is very hard to make money now a days and to find out your product is just gone... it must be a nightmare. At least I hope they will fulfill pre-orders and bow out or something.
This is a total mess.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:10 PM   #128
Andrew
Adamantium Plus Member

Let's see how long this stays up before it's deleted;

"Exactly! This isn't about Syco defrauding it's customers, it's about Syco attempting to get artists and sculptors to do work for them and making promises that they can't keep. Syco attempted to mass produce a Lou Ferrigno Hulk that was based on the work of an artist that declined an offer made by this company. So instead of Syco making their own attempt at the statue, they used their own sculptors to copy that artists work and it came out looking vastly inferior. They didn't even have a license to make the statue and Marvel hit them with a cease and desist order.
Yet it took almost a year for an apology to the original artist and the apology was only on their website and this Facebook page for a few days before they recently removed it again.
This is the company you all are supporting and who is profiting from lies and deceit."
Old 02-05-2013, 04:12 PM   #129
Andrew
Adamantium Plus Member

This is by far the most fascinating news I've followed in a long time. It's like a David and Goliath story.
Old 02-05-2013, 04:27 PM   #130
Anthos
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

I put in a refund request for my Sonya 18 inch last night and received an email that it would be issued today. Damn shame all of this.
Anthos is offline   Reply With Quote