Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Prototypez

» Spotlight
DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler DGK First 4 Figures Ornstein Exclusive Current Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2013, 02:06 PM   #101
dark_spidey
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
 
dark_spidey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,693
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhy View Post
In regards to SF who's releasing next?
I believe it was Blanka?
dark_spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 02:08 PM   #102
rhy
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.
 
rhy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 2,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_spidey View Post
I believe it was Blanka?
The beast....nice
rhy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 09:37 PM   #103
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
 
Artsta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,150
Hey Erick, I got your PM. But your inbox is full so I can't respond. Is there a place I can perhaps email you at?
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:11 PM   #104
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer
 
ZKULPTOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In The MATRIX
Posts: 7,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsta View Post
Hey Erick, I got your PM. But your inbox is full so I can't respond. Is there a place I can perhaps email you at?
It's freed up now
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:31 PM   #105
Andrew
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.
Adamantium Plus Member
 
Andrew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Bristow, Va
Posts: 5,148
Here's a question;

Does this sh!t get any more exciting??? Highly detailed Street Fighter sculpts that we can customize ANY way we want? Seriously, I've died and gone to collector heaven!

Erick, Jorge, Glenn and Ed have put the thrill of collecting back in the redline for me! It's been awhile.

The only thing I'm waiting on now is my PrototypeZ Guile so I can change my avatar picture.
Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:50 PM   #106
ZKULPTOR
MASTERING 3D!!!!!!
Producer
 
ZKULPTOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: In The MATRIX
Posts: 7,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
Here's a question;

Does this sh!t get any more exciting??? Highly detailed Street Fighter sculpts that we can customize ANY way we want? Seriously, I've died and gone to collector heaven!

Erick, Jorge, Glenn and Ed have put the thrill of collecting back in the redline for me! It's been awhile.

The only thing I'm waiting on now is my PrototypeZ Guile so I can change my avatar picture.
You won't have to wait much
ZKULPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 11:58 PM   #107
Larry
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
 
Larry's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 390
How about Gouken Erick? How close is he to getting made? If you're doing Akuma, I think Gouken would go well with him.

I really want Sean in a Dragon Smash pose, but I'm guessing that's not happening anytime soon

Larry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:10 AM   #108
Midnitesuby
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 255
Eric, do you guys have a rough release schedule for the next few SF pieces?
Midnitesuby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:13 AM   #109
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
 
Artsta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnitesuby View Post
Eric, do you guys have a rough release schedule for the next few SF pieces?
It's gonna be Blanka, Ken, and then either Akuma or Cammy. Blanka is already done. Ken is just about to go into casting. Akuma was in the digital stage. So that'll probably knock out May through September.
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 01:46 AM   #110
Midnitesuby
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsta View Post
It's gonna be Blanka, Ken, and then either Akuma or Cammy. Blanka is already done. Ken is just about to go into casting. Akuma was in the digital stage. So that'll probably knock out May through September.
Thanks for the recap Artsta. I think Eric also suggested Guile may not be too far off in another thread.
Midnitesuby is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:53 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com