Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-04-2021, 11:40 PM   #31
theokan
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Edit: I posted on the wrong thread but just letting people know the City Hunter 1/4 has arrive to US, will be taking pics for that one soon.
theokan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 06:54 AM   #32
Zoldner
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by toty21 View Post
Given how flexible Prime1 has been about taking suggestions on additions to the Jungle Hunter (spine trophy) maybe they can be convinced to add King Willie's head trophy to this City Hunter.
Personally, I would rather have him holding a nice clean skull or a full spine set/skull/jaw then a severed head on my desk. As much as I like the king Willie character. Too bad we didn't get more frames of the battle in the movie. I bet he put up a decent fight, since Predator took him hand to hand.
Zoldner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 07:04 AM   #33
deadrodian
The Spirit

Anybody wanna play guessing game for the price?

I'm calling 2k for the dx
deadrodian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 09:26 PM   #34
qz33
Baron Zemo

Price will be same as Predator 1 predator.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2021, 02:55 AM   #35
Python
Omega Red

I'd assume it'll be close to the regular, but they will be aware that the market for this one won't be quite as large as it is for the Jungle hunter. So I'd imagine it will ultimately end up with a significantly smaller ES, even if they try their luck with a higher one at first.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 03:18 AM   #36
Blade3327
Nightwing

Bet the Prime 1 store exclusives for this will be Danny's necklace and a spear tip.
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 02:06 PM   #37
Halcyon
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
Bet the Prime 1 store exclusives for this will be Danny's necklace and a spear tip.
That could very well be their thought after looking at the smaller movie stuff. Or maybe alien skull plus stand from trophy case.

But I really don't care about danny's necklace or any loose parts of the police or special agents.

If they can't come up with very good extra's , I rather would have a less expensive total package or just everyone the same version (no DX).
Really don't think this will get 4 diff pred heads. 2 for Reg and maybe 3 as they want to create hype DX.

Think they go for switch-out hands or complete arms (straight and bent etc) and multiple weapons.

The head from the 'Fuc#ing Voodoo Magic Man' 's Leader is even more striking than King Willie's.
Decapitated head would be nice switch-out.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2021, 03:43 PM   #38
VILE GUILE
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
That could very well be their thought after looking at the smaller movie stuff. Or maybe alien skull plus stand from thropy case.

But I really don't care about danny's necklace or any loose parts of the police or special agents.

If they can't come up with very good extra's , I rather would have a less expensive total package or just everyone the same version (no DX).
Really don't think this will get 4 diff pred heads. 2 for Reg and maybe 3 as they want to create hype DX.

Think they go for switch-out hands or complete arms (straight and bent etc) and multiple weapons.

The head from the 'Fuc#ing Voodoo Magic Man' 's Leader is even more striking than King Willie's.
Decapitated head would be nice switch-out.
Yep, I agree that they should have a switch-out weapon arm to really change up the options & look. (not just hands) Three heads will be plenty too for the DX.

If there's anyway I'm going to be able to get this too, I'm going to need Prime 1 to wait at least a year before the Preorder. (Take your Time Prime) They got enough of my cash recently.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 07:46 PM   #39
Jungle Demon
Hydra

Quick work in PS (for Shogun )

Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2021, 08:08 PM   #40
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Demon View Post
Quick work in PS (for Shogun )

dude, you're really good. like really friggin good.

it's hilarious you combined like 3 different pictures i sent you to make this photoshop, and it looks AMAZING. thanks so much for your time and effort, i 'm sure other will appreciate this too!
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote