Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 05-02-2019, 09:04 AM   #21
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockwork463 View Post
Yeah I messaged them and they took like a week and a half to respond, and I had given them pictures with all the scratches highlighted and they said they couldn't see what I was talking about and they needed more pictures even though I literally circled everything in paint. Never ordering directly from them or f4f again.
I tried their Facebook page as well and they responded pretty quickly with this.

"Sorry to year about your issue with your order but yes ... customer service the department that deals with such matters.
I think it's up to them if we send you a replacement statue or offer a refund.
Please note that the office is close on 1 May for a public holiday."

I replied with "So why has customer service not responded to me in the last 2 and half weeks?"

And then crickets and no response.

So from their response it appears that customer service gets to decide whether or not I am happy with my statue.....that is interesting.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 09:27 AM   #22
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

UPDATE.

So I finally get this email on 5/2. Finally a response telling me they will take the statue back.

"Sorry for the lack of reply and for the issues with this statue.
I will request the returning documents to be arrange for you to ship it back.
Hopefully we can get this sorted quickly.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,
KRM
Customer Service
GamingHeads.com"

So I hear nothing at all for 2 weeks. So I send them a follow up email and today I get this response.

"I'm sorry to inform you that a return is not permitted.
But as a simpler solution, I have located some reserved Dogmeat's.
Upon your command, I can arrange to have a new dogmeat replacement sent out.
Please let me know ASAP if I can proceed with this solution.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Regards,
KRM
Customer Service
GamingHeads.com"

So now I have sent them an email wanting them to explain to me why a return is no longer permitted.

This further cements that I will never do business with Gaming Heads again.
Old 05-17-2019, 03:12 PM   #23
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockwork463 View Post
Yeah I messaged them and they took like a week and a half to respond, and I had given them pictures with all the scratches highlighted and they said they couldn't see what I was talking about and they needed more pictures even though I literally circled everything in paint. Never ordering directly from them or f4f again.
What does F4F have to do with GH?
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 05:23 PM   #24
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
What does F4F have to do with GH?
Hmmm
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 09:41 PM   #25
dao2
Cyclops

They used to have some very close relation, at one being in the same building and GH was gonna use the F4F site so it may be/have been a subsidiary? Dunno the story but they've only gotten more and more apart at least from the outside.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2019, 06:12 AM   #26
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Alex manager of f4f helped created gaming heads but left to start f4f. That's pretty much the extent of it. They are in no way affiliated with each other, and please don't bundle in gaming heads customer service with f4fs, as their customer service is amazing.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 02:26 AM   #27
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Quote:
Alex manager of f4f helped created gaming heads but left to start f4f. That's pretty much the extent of it. They are in no way affiliated with each other, and please don't bundle in gaming heads customer service with f4fs, as their customer service is amazing.
Actually, Alex started F4F first and helped start GH later. There was talk of a merger years back but that didn't happen. Alex left GH to fully focus on F4F quite a while back. While they still have a good relationship, they are in no way affiliated with eachother.
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 12:29 PM   #28
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Quote:

I wouldn't say they're amazing either, I only had one issue with a statue but they were slow to respond to emails and I never got the issue sorted out. That was years ago though, maybe they've improved.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 01:10 PM   #29
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

So here is a final update. They are going to send me replacements. Which is what I asked for in the first place and was told they would just give me a $60 credit and "I could get them fixed myself".

In this last email they answered my question about why I could no longer return it.

"I'm sorry to have misinformed your previously as I assumed a return was possible.
To be completely honest with you I am new to this company hence my misunderstanding of procedures.
So I'm now aware of the reason for not accepting returns is because damaged statues generally can't be repaired."

But they wanted me to somehow fix them with a $60 credit. LOL

So they do not take back statues damaged by shipping or by negligence....which is my case because they packed the statue while the paint was not fully dry.

They might as well just say on their website that they do not accept returns...NO MATTER WHAT.

I'm glad to finally get replacements but this has been a frustrating process.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:59 AM   #30
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

So I finally got my replacement......it has more paint missing off of it than the original one did.....I am at a complete loss. I think I will just throw this up on eBay and get what I can for it. I do not even want to look at it anymore.