Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 04-12-2018, 12:38 PM   #651
manboy
Sinister Six

Wow this is the first XM statue I may buy. Does anyone have any advice on how to get a statue from them if you live in the US?
manboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 03:07 PM   #652
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
I believe this hobby is still growing so there are a lot of new collectors that won't have to worry about space anytime soon and i am one of them.
If this is the benchmark size in your collection please share some photo's of your Jay Leno statue garage! I am envious!!

It is becoming a spectator hobby for me. Congrats if you pick this up and a potential line!
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 03:50 PM   #653
Racetrack
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by manboy View Post
Wow this is the first XM statue I may buy. Does anyone have any advice on how to get a statue from them if you live in the US?
I know a guy. PM me.
Racetrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 05:59 PM   #654
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by manboy View Post
Speculative Fiction Collectibles is where I have all my XM stuff pre ordered. The owner is very nice and I've had no issues with the stuff I've gotten from him.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 06:15 PM   #655
Statueenvy
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josado View Post
What, Starscream?
Optimus Prime
Statueenvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 06:49 PM   #656
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Speculative Fiction Collectibles is where I have all my XM stuff pre ordered. The owner is very nice and I've had no issues with the stuff I've gotten from him.
It's Specfictionshop and you can add the com. Thumbs up to this site!
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2018, 07:25 PM   #657
KELPIE
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deedzy View Post
At the end of the day the only option is popcultcha really.

I just wish they could come to an agreement because I'd really like to get my hands on this and starscream.
Or, Ikon Collectibles who own Popcultcha... but yeah, it's them or no-one.

So just get the deal done so we can plan.

I'd love to get this, but after my first larger than $1k statue I've realised that the GST and shipping on such things is killer.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 10:20 PM   #658
KELPIE
New Republic

Optimus Prime's page on the XM site has been updated with photos.

Guess that means he'll be going up for sale soon?

Estimated shipping to Australia - $550-$620 SGD, Wowzers!

Hope they get him onto Popcultcha's site.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 12:56 PM   #659
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Part 1 of 3 -

"AUTOBOTS, TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!

With this iconic battle cry, XM is excited to announce that our first Transformers Premium Collectibles series statue, Optimus Prime, is up for PO from tonight 11 p.m. (GMT +8) for 2 weeks before we close online orders for ES tabulations. Optimus Prime is slated to ship THIS YEAR! Countries XM can sell and ship to include Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines.

XM is also taking this chance to introduce a new additional Payment Option apart from the usual Deposit. Collectors can now enjoy more savings if they opt to pay in full. Standard Members get 10% off SRP (SGD220 off!), and Prestige Members get 15% (5% on top of the usual Prestige discount = SGD330 off!). For customers who have previously pre-ordered Prime (at events etc), we will also be extending the same payment option discount. The XM team will be sending emails to all existing pre ordered customers to extend the offer, valid till 9th May only.

We have also included Shipping Rates for countries we can ship to, which will be useful for collectors to plan their purchase. You can find it at the bottom of the product page. Be warned, it's a big impressive piece and will come in 2 boxes!

==============================================

Cue music: Transformers G1 Cartoon Theme

Crafted from scratch, every nut, bolt and wire is lovingly designed and sculpted ground up by a team in mad love with the Transformers G1 era of cartoons. Inspired by one of our childhood favorite 80s cartoon, we took the G1's iconic form design and XMized them with modern details, to better fit in today's expectations of sophisticated robotry designs. We have spared no effort and designing these original pieces took our core team almost 2 years, resulting in an amazing balance of retro beauty with a sleek modern details. And of course, how can we leave out XM's love of switch out extras? This statue comes with Energon Axe, Leadership Matrix and intricately detailed Cybertron Base and we've even thrown in the Rocket Booster Backpack to give Optimus the added firepower against the Decepticons. This is not all - what's a transformer without it's alternate mode? Yes, this statue comes with a companion statue, the iconic Freightliner FL86 cab over semi truck so collectors can enjoy the beauty of both bot and alternate mode at the same time! Prime would be proud!

Enjoy the photos! Head over to XM Optimus Prime for more details on the piece and to purchase Prime!"

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2018, 12:56 PM   #660
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Part 2 of 3 -

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote