Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 12-12-2005, 04:00 AM   #11
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblakey1
.. and then some. Stopped collecting them when they all of a sudden started doing PVC and Vinyl. Yours are nice though.

I'd like to see the IVY.

I'm trying to acquire my second Epoch statue..Morrigan (Darkstalkers), but the eBay prices are insane!!! Hopefully, my contact in Japan will come through.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 08:52 AM   #12
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

I'm into video game statues to! So far I have the ones below but I am very much looking (for some time now) for the soulcalibur nightmare statue.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	nemesis statue.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	18326   Click image for larger version

Name:	sam fisher statue.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	18328  
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 01:35 PM   #13
SARPEDON
Kindly Asked To Leave

Nightmare Statue

Hey Taz Whats Up? Looks Like That Nightmare Statue Is Just As Hard To Find As The Earth X Iron Man Ive Been Looking For. If Anything I'll Give You A Holler. That Picture Of The Ivy Statue Will Be Up Soon, Just Waiting For A Friend Of Mine To Show Me How To Load It Up. Sarpedon Out.
SARPEDON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 02:48 PM   #14
Crocostimpy
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

The only video game statues that I have are the Kotobukiya Final Fantasy 7 ones. It started with the Cloud on the Hardy Daytona statue, which was just too cool to pass up. For some reason they sent me along a free Aeris statue and I figured I have to get the rest now. I have all that are available, and I'm always wondering whether they plan on producing the rest of the characters. My son is always asking me if they are going to.

"Avoid the clap." - Jimmy Dugan
Crocostimpy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 03:05 PM   #15
Skuff DRW
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazmanian
I'm into video game statues to! So far I have the ones below but I am very much looking (for some time now) for the soulcalibur nightmare statue.
I love the Tekken Jin statue. He is so ripped. I always try to win one on ebay,but they always go off for $100+.
Skuff DRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 02:37 AM   #16
UnicornPegasus
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazmanian
OOooo, I'm enying your Master Chief. I wish there was a Cortana statue.

I have Final Fantasy, Dead Or Alive and Ninja Gaiden statues. I've been wanting a Mai one for a while. And I've seen a recast Taki (from Soul Calibur) kit on eBay I wish I knew who originally made the statue and how to get one.
UnicornPegasus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2005, 08:38 AM   #17
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARPEDON
Hey Taz Whats Up? Looks Like That Nightmare Statue Is Just As Hard To Find As The Earth X Iron Man Ive Been Looking For. If Anything I'll Give You A Holler. That Picture Of The Ivy Statue Will Be Up Soon, Just Waiting For A Friend Of Mine To Show Me How To Load It Up. Sarpedon Out.
Yo Sarp! Nightmare is indeed a b*tch to get a hold of... I've made an offer to the guy selling it for $390 but no response. He'll NEVER sell it for that ridiculous price. Let me know when you have the Ivy pic up. Grtz.
Old 12-14-2005, 11:05 AM   #18
demonhunter
Kingpin

I'm into Video Game statues too. I wish I can get the Epoch Nina Williams statue from Tekken 3.

I have Final Fantasy 8's Rinoa and Quitis, and Final Fantasy X-2's Yuna. I have the Angelina Jolie Tomb Raider Cradle of Life statue too, but I guess that's more of a movie statue.
demonhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 06:35 AM   #19
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Some new video game statues I got my hands on. Been looking for that Abe statue almost as long as for the Nightmare statue.

There both pretty big, I know the Abe statue is 15 inch! If you look at the paper Raziel is standing on, he's pretty huge to.

I will post pic's as soon as they arive...I'll post my entire collection while I'm at it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	abe statue 1.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	14.4 KB
ID:	18932   Click image for larger version

Name:	raziel statue.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	18933