Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Books, Literature & News

Old 05-20-2014, 10:12 PM   #21
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I can't remember, have they shown Beric to lead into his part with Stoneheart? Yes, I am damn sure they will bring her into the show, but they will change her reincarnation story.

On another note, Tywin and Shae doesn't surprise me in the least. It's crushes Tyrion more than anything, he's a man who loves power and money -- which also leads to sex. Plus if he starts sleeping with highborn women it's like he is courting them. Tywin used all the tools in his box and got exactly what he deserved.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:13 PM   #22
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Oh and I can't wait to see Dorne for so many reasons. Bring on more badass women!
Old 05-20-2014, 10:15 PM   #23
MrYac
Hercules

Aria met Beric last season, the Hound killed him and she saw him get brought back with the whisper.

and Tywin finds Tyrion to be the most disgusting repulsive monster on the planet, he would never sleep with a women he was with, it just doesn't fit at all, and for the whole argument of him doing it to hurt Tyrion further which I've heard from some people, how the hell would it hurt him since he never would've known. hate that part so damn much
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 10:25 PM   #24
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Damn, thanks for reminding me about Beric.

Tywin knew thru many people in the castle how much Tyrion loved Shae. Tywin is no fool and isn't gonna pass up the chance to hurt his son -- the creature he feels killed his beloved wife -- any way he can.

And I can't imagine Shae signing Tyrion death warrant without feeling she had the bigger Lannister Lion bagged up. Which makes her the fool.
Old 05-20-2014, 10:31 PM   #25
MrYac
Hercules

Shay never cared about Tyrion, the show made her a much more sympathetic character. all Tywin had to do was promise her a big payday, I can't imagine in any world she thought she'd be his women
Old 05-21-2014, 01:53 AM   #26
damienjakk
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I didn't even realize they switched actors for The Mountain, I guess because we get so little screen time of him. Daario Naharis on the other hand, I don't get the recasting choice on that one at all. I didn't even know who it was until they said his name this season.

damienjakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 09:13 AM   #27
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
Shay never cared about Tyrion, the show made her a much more sympathetic character. all Tywin had to do was promise her a big payday, I can't imagine in any world she thought she'd be his women

If I made it seem like I ever thought Shae would be his woman, my bad. I NEVER believed she had a long term investment in Tywin, she just wanted to move up the Lannister chain to see what she could get -- and she could screw over Tyrion on the way.

Either way, she gets her in the end. Evil wench.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damienjakk View Post
I didn't even realize they switched actors for The Mountain, I guess because we get so little screen time of him. Daario Naharis on the other hand, I don't get the recasting choice on that one at all. I didn't even know who it was until they said his name this season.

I didn't think about it either until my morning show brought it up. Sometimes it's hard for me to keep all these giant men straight while they are wearing armor!
Old 05-21-2014, 12:28 PM   #28
MrYac
Hercules

honestly I wouldn't have noticed the mountain was a different guy either if I hadn't read about the case change.
Old 06-02-2014, 12:33 PM   #29
MrYac
Hercules

so now that the mountain fight has come and gone what did you guys think of it, I knew it was coming and still was surprised. also what the hell are they doing with Sansa, hell all the Stark kids really kind of confused as why they are telling everybody they are all still alive
Old 06-02-2014, 05:11 PM   #30
Vallos
Jubilee

That was a perfect cringe worthy TV moment. I knew it was coming and it still affected me... in a good way. I am glad they kept it, for the most part, like in the book. I only wised they kept the Mountains last line the same: "Her ----ing name is Eliana, and I bashed her head like this." Or something like that. As for Sansa, she looked quite the vampy seductress, didn't she? I am believing that this transformation will be in the next book.

On a different note why did the mods move the thread? Weird.
Vallos is offline   Reply With Quote