Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Anime/Manga

» Spotlight
DGK Albatross Japan Shin Godzilla DGK Megahouse Kamen Rider DGK Damtoys Carnotarus Bust Current Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2017, 06:10 PM   #51
FriendlySamurai
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
 
FriendlySamurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD18_92 View Post
guys when you po this, do they charge your card right away or does it just hold your spot?
Single payment I think you have to pay all $755 up front. They have up to 6 month payment plan which is $75 down payment and then 6 monthly payments of $113.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 10:46 AM   #52
JD18_92
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
JD18_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 133
Put in my order! Had to go payment plan but Im happy to finally lock this guy down!
JD18_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 11:30 AM   #53
FriendlySamurai
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
 
FriendlySamurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,686
noice

Cant wait for Wolfwood now. He’ll probably be an action pose but I cant help but want him in his last scene pose kneeling by his cross. Probably dumb cuz I would tear up everytime I saw it lol.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 12:08 PM   #54
FriendlySamurai
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
 
FriendlySamurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,686
approved 👍

FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 01:29 PM   #55
jadekite22
Kindly Asked To Leave
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 1,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
approved 👍

Awesome news! Thanks for the update
jadekite22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 02:17 PM   #56
Slamboni
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: At home
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
noice

Cant wait for Wolfwood now. He’ll probably be an action pose but I cant help but want him in his last scene pose kneeling by his cross. Probably dumb cuz I would tear up everytime I saw it lol.
I'm really looking forward to this line. Wolfwood is my favorite anime character!!! I would probably tear up too. Lol.

Vash is now sold out on BBTS.
Slamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 04:39 PM   #57
JD18_92
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
JD18_92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 133
Why would ppl pay more at BBTS when you can still get it on their main site? Looks like its not yet sold out at Figurama?
JD18_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 08:44 PM   #58
FriendlySamurai
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
 
FriendlySamurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,686
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD18_92 View Post
Why would ppl pay more at BBTS when you can still get it on their main site? Looks like its not yet sold out at Figurama?
Maybe a couple reasons. BBTS is easy to deal with returns. Also if youre guesstimating shipping to be $350ish anyway its nice to know all your fees up front, no import duties.

That said most people are just Dumb. Cant tell you how many ebay auctions I’ve watched go way higher than retail and higher even than other “buy it now” auctions for the same item. Some people too dont know many statue companies so they have no idea what companies are releasing and no idea where else to shop. Probably why they jump on the group pages asking companies to make something that half a dozen companies are already making. Gets so annoying.
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 09:38 PM   #59
Slamboni
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: At home
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendlySamurai View Post
Maybe a couple reasons. BBTS is easy to deal with returns. Also if youre guesstimating shipping to be $350ish anyway its nice to know all your fees up front, no import duties.

That said most people are just Dumb. Cant tell you how many ebay auctions I’ve watched go way higher than retail and higher even than other “buy it now” auctions for the same item. Some people too dont know many statue companies so they have no idea what companies are releasing and no idea where else to shop. Probably why they jump on the group pages asking companies to make something that half a dozen companies are already making. Gets so annoying.
I agree with you. I'm expecting shipping and tax to be a few hundred, so it should be similar to BBTS's price. BBTS is very good with returns and replacements should you end up with a damaged piece.
Slamboni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 01:04 PM   #60
FriendlySamurai
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
 
FriendlySamurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,686
5 days left, excited that non mainstream is still viable.

FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:44 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com