Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 07-07-2018, 03:01 PM   #2501
Spongebob
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iguana View Post
This is badtalking, like zombiez said the pose is solid. Maybe the one who said meant the F4F normal Black Swordsman Guts lol.
I new in collecting polystone statues and don't have any experience with them, only have some small pvc figures.

When a few of my friends (they are hardcore collectors of these big polystone statues for years) started commenting about it, then i started worrying and getting paranoid about it. Its my first big statue and want it be a joyful experience, berserk is also one of the few animes (old berserk anime) that i really liked .

I'm relieved that its just bad talking, now i can relax and wait till it arrives and show them how cool this statue is!
Spongebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 03:51 PM   #2502
iguana
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongebob View Post
I new in collecting polystone statues and don't have any experience with them, only have some small pvc figures.

When a few of my friends (they are hardcore collectors of these big polystone statues for years) started commenting about it, then i started worrying and getting paranoid about it. Its my first big statue and want it be a joyful experience, berserk is also one of the few animes (old berserk anime) that i really liked .

I'm relieved that its just bad talking, now i can relax and wait till it arrives and show them how cool this statue is!

np mate. He's got a straight pose (even if he's kneeling) and he will definitely attached with big strong metal rods with the rock so you don't have to be afraid. Search for "First 4 Figures Guts" at Google, here you could be afraid of leaning because of the pose BUT it will be attached with metal rods too and if the designer do it right there shouldn't be a problem too with their statue. Most talk about leaning is because of exaggeration. Just a very little % of all statues had a leaning problem.
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 05:08 PM   #2503
chavez553
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Is femto ever going to SS ?
chavez553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 08:54 PM   #2504
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez553 View Post
Is femto ever going to SS ?
I am guessing that things will go back to normal after sdcc
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 07:14 PM   #2505
Dokstarr
Frackin!

Did anyone else have a problem with the "scared" Puck on the Guts statue. The tear drop one.

I cannot get him to stay in his spot at all. The first time I assembled it he instantly fell and broke his ear. I was pissed, super glued it and now a few weeks later decided again. Tried to place him again and he just doesn't stay at all.

Is he supposed to be magnetized or just a peg and hole? With him on the tree the angle just has him fall instantly out. Any help would be appreciated since it annoys me that there are two empty holes that I can't do anything with. Is it something I should contact Sideshow/Prime 1 about and maybe Puck is just missing a magnet or his peg or something?
Dokstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 10:22 AM   #2506
NosferatuOMeGa
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokstarr View Post
Did anyone else have a problem with the "scared" Puck on the Guts statue. The tear drop one.

I cannot get him to stay in his spot at all. The first time I assembled it he instantly fell and broke his ear. I was pissed, super glued it and now a few weeks later decided again. Tried to place him again and he just doesn't stay at all.

Is he supposed to be magnetized or just a peg and hole? With him on the tree the angle just has him fall instantly out. Any help would be appreciated since it annoys me that there are two empty holes that I can't do anything with. Is it something I should contact Sideshow/Prime 1 about and maybe Puck is just missing a magnet or his peg or something?
Not much help here - but I had no issues with the puck on that tree in the back.
NosferatuOMeGa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 03:21 PM   #2507
Negativepenalty
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokstarr View Post

Mine just rests in the hole with a tiny peg on his right leg. It took a while to get him to actually stay put because it didn't fit in the hole on the tree.
Negativepenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 03:21 PM   #2508
BurningRage
The Maxx

Femto up at Sideshow.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 03:52 PM   #2509
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Order placed =)
DiscoCougar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 04:02 PM   #2510
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Well that should make a bunch of people happy!
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote