Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 06-07-2015, 05:06 PM   #401
CallMe_Snake
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Milo View Post
Are you done laughing?
I think that's a pretty normal question considering how expensive this model is.
Everything can happen, I just want to make sure.. what's wrong (or funny) about that?

B.t.w. you're saying it yourself.. what if you are wrong?
Because I find it absolutely laughable that anyone is making a big deal over the wire issue.

Simply, gently move these wires downwards if thats how you want it to look.

Seriously... what is the problem here?

This is not a quality control failure, or a screw up on Chronicle or the factory's part. These are actual wires that can move. No two replicas will be EXACTLY the same. These wires might have been set the one way, but moved during the packing process.

You asked if Chronicle will fix the wire if YOU break it and pay for your shipping to get it fixed??
Just because the wire is routed up rather than down like in the prototype photos??..

I hope you were joking when you asked that...

CallMe_Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 05:16 PM   #402
Darth Milo
Hydra

No I wasn't joking..why should I? The wire could be strong enough but you don't know how it is attached to the gun, so yes : you could be wrong.
Like I said before I'm not going to comment any further regarding the wire issue so don't bother..
Darth Milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 05:23 PM   #403
CallMe_Snake
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

It's all good. Hopefully yours arrives without any issues for you.

I just think.. so far from what we've seen. These tiny issues...
This is a near perfect final product. Especially compared to some other companies.. when it comes to actually delivering on what they show.
CallMe_Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 08:55 PM   #404
Atheris
The Maxx

The thing that worries me is my own ability to touch something like this up. I don't have the steadiest hands.

I can totally see myself "attempting" to paint this very small part silver and get paint on something else that I wasn't suppose to. Also how do I prevent silver paint getting into the black holes and filling those up with silver?

I can also understand darth milos concern of breaking off the wires. I'm not concerned about the wires breaking, I'm concerned about them breaking off from the points that they're attached to. Then what?.....there's no way my huge fingers have the ability to reposition those tiny thin wires the way they came with globs of glue. Gezz, just thinking about it now is already getting me nervous.

I just KNOW I'm going to f*%k it up and then I'm gonna be pissed

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 10:01 PM   #405
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Listen guys it's an oversight by the factory. Our three samples we received has the wires in the right place. I honestly missed the silver paint. These have been so delayed I just wanted to get them here and i thought I had poured over the sample very well.

I'm not laying blame, we screwed up, our factory screwed up and toynami screwed up.

I'm going to make sure that anyone that ordered from Secret Compass has theirs modified. All direct sale customers will get theirs modified.

And if you send me the upper body by itself I'll gladly fix anyones ED-209 and pay for return shipping.

That is 100% the best I can do, I'll also do a video for the 150 customers overseas that got their ED's shipped direct from the factory.

Thanks guys for being supportive, but when we screw up I'll admit it.

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 12:15 AM   #406
thx217
Ultimates

Right there, guys. Admitting their mistakes and to be more then willing to resolve'em with the best possible way. When's the last time you see any other companies does that for you? Chronicle is still very much a start up, they still have stuff to work out. Remember, they are doing no others are doing. Stop -----ing and support them.
thx217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 12:24 AM   #407
Animachina
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
Adamantium Plus Member

I would chalk this up to a new (and quite groundbreaking) company, getting some kinks out of a new(?) production/manufacturing process. We'll all benefit in the end and CC has clearly showed it's dedication making everything right. Not worried here one bit...

(...basically what thx217 said above, didn't see his post before typing mine...lol!)
Animachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 01:06 AM   #408
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217 View Post
Right there, guys. Admitting their mistakes and to be more then willing to resolve'em with the best possible way. When's the last time you see any other companies does that for you? Chronicle is still very much a start up, they still have stuff to work out. Remember, they are doing no others are doing. Stop -----ing and support them.
Well said! Thank you Chronicle for being honest.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 01:43 AM   #409
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx217 View Post

and quite honestly if you can't do these fixes you must need help tying your shoe laces in the morning as its (literally) a more complex task.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 01:48 AM   #410
kkchan
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post

And if you send me the upper body by itself I'll gladly fix anyones ED-209 and pay for return shipping.

Paul
Hi, would like to know if the statement above apply to oversea customers who his piece is shipped out directly from factory? If they willing to ship upper body to CS. Also, would CS pay for return shipping to intl customer as well?

thank you
kkchan is offline   Reply With Quote