Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-10-2016, 04:42 PM   #561
AndAlsoTheTrees
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver30 View Post
Thanks for the information, Nugchompa.

_ _ _
Arahom response:
"The numbers are smudged because I accidentally run my fingers over it, when I was cleaning the bottom of the base from the dust it caught from my desk, right before I signed your piece."

Found on Youtube, looks like the numbers are smudged on this one too.
ARH should hire a cleaning person, Arahom's desk seems very dusty...
AndAlsoTheTrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:26 AM   #562
deadscary
Frackin!

Mine are the same
deadscary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 09:16 AM   #563
qz33
Doctor Doom

It's possible they had numbered them to 100 before they decided to combine the edistion sizes of the two different EXs.

I consider this to be the least of their problems.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 03:20 PM   #564
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Arh customer service is "amazin". I have to prove that I have paid the 6 payments via Paypal. If I didn't have contact them, I would never have my statue...
And not to mention that I have pre-ordered Barbarian and they never sent me paypal invoice (whereas they did for Arkhalla).
After these statue I won't buy anymore statue from ARH, their customer service is a mess.
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 03:27 PM   #565
qz33
Doctor Doom

Yeah I'll be stickin' to retailers.
Old 10-11-2016, 10:43 PM   #566
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored_Berserk View Post
Arh customer service is "amazin". I have to prove that I have paid the 6 payments via Paypal. If I didn't have contact them, I would never have my statue...
Yep, that's exactly what happened to me with my DD1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armored_Berserk View Post
After these statue I won't buy anymore statue from ARH, their customer service is a mess.
And I feel the same way.
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 10:09 AM   #567
qz33
Doctor Doom

With Ehren gone though I doubt I'll have much interest in ARH for the prices.
Old 10-12-2016, 11:17 AM   #568
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
With Ehren gone though I doubt I'll have much interest in ARH for the prices.
Losing Ehren was a bit of a hit for ARH. No question. Arahom is super talented, but Ehren is down right amazing.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 05:20 PM   #569
Davidian
Omega Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver30 View Post
I pre-ordered Arkhalla Seduction EX through ARH’s website back in October of 2015. When it arrived at the end of this August, the paint was really messed up. I have over 200 statues and understand the occasional minor manufacturing defect. However, this was bad (see attached pics). I emailed ARH pictures immediately the day it arrived and followed up with a phone call the day after. I requested a refund because the statue was sold out and I did not pay $600+ for a repaired/refurbished statue. ARH's terms of conditions at the time the statue was pre-ordered allowed a refund minus shipping. The person that answered the phone put my name on something they referred to as a "refund list" and said I would receive a return shipping label on September 6th. September 6th came and went with no return shipping label, email, or call.

I called again on September 16th. The person that answered the phone confirmed my name was on the "refund list", but they did not have room to receive the defective statue. He told me to hang on to it for a while and they would send out a return shipping label by September 30th. September 30th came and went with no return shipping label, email, or call.

I called a third time on the October 4th. The person that answered the phone said they do not issue refunds anymore. After storing a very large box with a defective statue for a month, having to call several times for a return shipping label, and now being told I could not get a refund after being told I could twice before, I was livid. The person gave the phone to Arahom Radjah. He told me the people I talked to in the first two calls did not have the authority to authorize refunds. He told me he would send out a new replacement, not a repair. He told me I should be more understanding because they deal with 100’s of shipments per month with very few people. He told me I was over-reacting. Really. I was deceived multiple times about a refund, he is not honoring the terms of conditions the statue was purchased under, I was storing a very large box for an extended period of time, and I was having to call after each missed date for a return shipping label. Over-reacting? I don’t think so.

I have worked for a customer service company for almost 30 years. We have never allowed resource issues (people, space, etc.) to interfere with customer relations. Never. If we lack human resources, we hire and work overtime. If we need space, we lease or buy space. The customer is never aware of our internal issues. As a customer, I should not have to be forced to deal with ARH's internal issues. And, ARH's employees need to be properly trained before answering customer service calls.

At any rate, he sent me a return shipping label and replacement statue. It arrived today. The base of the replacement statue is marked edition 159 of 200 (see attached pic). The website states the EX is a limited edition of 100. Not only that, but the marking looks remarked. I may be wrong, but if I had to guess, I’d say this replacement was pieced together. The very reason I wanted a refund in the first place, not a replacement. If I tried to resell this statue, I am certain the base (and therefore the statue) would be questioned. To top it off, the magnets in the left arm holding the knife are not strong enough to hold the arm. Without museum putty, it drops.

Now that I know how ARH conducts business, I will take it into consideration before doing business with them again or before recommending them to anyone else.
Man, reading this and seeing your pictures made me glad I didn't pull the trigger. Secret Compass had her up for a bit, and I debated pulling the trigger, but by the time I made up my mind, she was sold out. Really sad that this statue has had the issues some of you are having, and that the customer service you received was terrible. I remember dealing with Arahom many years ago before he created ARH, when he released a vampire character kit (with the option of it being painted) and mine arrived with a broken arm. Long story short, he was prompt in replying and repairing my statue and it came back to me perfect.

I have no interest in the stuff he's producing now, only due to no interest in Greek god stuff in my collection, but this piece caught my eye - unfortunately, I'm glad I passed.
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 05:59 PM   #570
CallMeTheDoctor
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I totally feel the bad vibes, but this piece looks awesome, and I'm pissed that I missed out.
CallMeTheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote