Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 09-10-2016, 02:53 PM   #781
Diddy1984
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

so why not just make 7 more? thats so disappointing for such a small number.. help us out
Diddy1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:13 PM   #782
rome_325
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Surprisingly got a AP e-mail for the V-trigger EX! Wasn't expecting it as I felt that my PO times were slow for all 3.

Regardless, Thanks for the AP!
rome_325 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:32 PM   #783
PocketPool
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diddy1984 View Post
so why not just make 7 more? thats so disappointing for such a small number.. help us out

That idea opens up a can of worms that I dont think PCS or collectors should or want to deal with. First off edition sizes imo should never be increased because some people did not get thier order in time before a piece sold out. Second and most importantly, "just making 7 more", becomes 10 more on the next pre sale and so on. I think it was quite rude of you personally to even ask that of them. Edition sizes are limited, and are advertised and sold as such. PCS I am sure is not in the business of false advertising and could probly face some sort of legal action for changing edition sizes after sales and agreements have been placed not only by vendors, but perhaps some folks on here who for some sort of reason have shown the feeling of entitlement to a certain statue/s. Just my 2 cents.
PocketPool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:35 PM   #784
qz33
Doctor Doom

The waitlist is likely to convert for 7 people.

Still a disapointment for sure but other than getting the statue what would be done to make everyone "feel" right?
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 04:46 PM   #785
Isaiasrosas212
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diddy1984 View Post
PCS has had AP numbers set aside from day one before the Zangiefs went live for pre-order. As easy as it can be to add 7 more, I respect PCS decision for keeping the edition size at a mere 125.
Isaiasrosas212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 11:01 PM   #786
Ballsagne
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Edition sizes have been increased before even after preorders haven't they? By more than 7? For people who weren't under the impression that they got one for a few weeks already?
Ballsagne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 06:29 AM   #787
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

Got a Siberian Express A, thanks Jerry.

BTW, congrats on another huge sellout, I’m looking forward to the next one.

I can’t imagine what’ll happen when Juri goes up for the first time in 1/4 Ultra
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 07:56 AM   #788
ambasah
Red Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketPool View Post
That idea opens up a can of worms that I dont think PCS or collectors should or want to deal with. First off edition sizes imo should never be increased because some people did not get thier order in time before a piece sold out. Second and most importantly, "just making 7 more", becomes 10 more on the next pre sale and so on. I think it was quite rude of you personally to even ask that of them. Edition sizes are limited, and are advertised and sold as such. PCS I am sure is not in the business of false advertising and could probly face some sort of legal action for changing edition sizes after sales and agreements have been placed not only by vendors, but perhaps some folks on here who for some sort of reason have shown the feeling of entitlement to a certain statue/s. Just my 2 cents.
you are aware that PCS has raised the edition size on many, many occasions after the fact, right ?
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 10:20 AM   #789
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketPool View Post
Really? Complaining about people acting entitled after a post like that? Wow, some people.
67L88Stingray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 11:30 AM   #790
SkyPirate82
Death is hereditary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambasah View Post
you are aware that PCS has raised the edition size on many, many occasions after the fact, right ?
This. Anyone remember the Guile drama?
SkyPirate82 is offline   Reply With Quote