Sey hallo to my lille fren!

right there with you.
dragontron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 04:00 PM   #122
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontron View Post
What in the actual hell just happened? I see this is listed on Sideshows site now. you flat out lied or back tracked your words. I much rather have ordered with Sideshow and gotten the Rewards points with them. Will you honor your words and offer refunds for those who have Pre ordered with you?
They said they were letting SS sell the non exclusive JP pieces a while back, you must have missed that.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 04:04 PM   #123
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
They said they were letting SS sell the non exclusive JP pieces a while back, you must have missed that.
There is no exclusive version of this piece. They said they have distribution rights to JP in North America. It makes sense that they offer their own products through Sideshow for better exposure, but now Sideshow has access to Iron Studios? Whats next Prime 1 JP? This arrangement right now is clear as mud.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 04:04 PM   #124
dragontron

Wrong. Robert from Chronicle posted in here, this thread that they were handling the Iron Products exclusively. go back a few pages and read the posts from them. It is there in black and blue.
Old 07-31-2018, 04:07 PM   #125
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Today’s the final day to get your orders in. Window closes at 5pm CDT.

- Robert
Guess we know why there was a deadline to order with Chronicle now, 5 days later its listed on SS. They knew this was coming.

My guess, Chronicle didn't get enough orders and Iron studios is now going through SS for more exposure.

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 04:10 PM   #126
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
Guess we know why there was a deadline to order with Chronicle now. They knew this was coming.

Chris
Yeah we understand why the rush now to lock orders in for a piece that doesn't even have an ES announced and is a long ways away.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 04:21 PM   #127
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontron View Post
Wrong. Robert from Chronicle posted in here, this thread that they were handling the Iron Products exclusively. go back a few pages and read the posts from them. It is there in black and blue.
No, you misunderstood. Someone had asked is SS was going to sell IS stuff like other licenses SS was already doing and the answer of no was correct, they have to go through CC first. CC have exclusive distribution rights, and they also said they were letting other US distributors sell them, except exclusive versions if there are any. It has even been up at other sites like dansdinos for a while now, SS is late actually.
Old 07-31-2018, 04:23 PM   #128
dragontron

I believe that applied to the Prime 1 pieces.

http://www.statueforum.com/showpost....&postcount=101

Please read that post and tell me how and why you are confused. I believe that Chronicle should have came out with an official announcement of Sideshow distribution if that were the case.
Old 07-31-2018, 04:23 PM   #129
VickPS
Blue Falcon

What the hell?!
VickPS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 04:24 PM   #130
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheris View Post
Guess we know why there was a deadline to order with Chronicle now, 5 days later its listed on SS. They knew this was coming.

My guess, Chronicle didn't get enough orders and Iron studios is now going through SS for more exposure.

Chris
The troll train continues, you "knew this was coming", yea, probably because they said it was going to happen and IS had said to cut the order window for some reason for their direct orders before it even started.