Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 03-27-2018, 08:54 PM   #21
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_vasanth View Post
My experience with their Customer Service has been good. I hadn't gotten my Art print with the He-Man & Battlecat 1:4 Combo Ex. So, I emailed PCS and Aurora replied back in <24 hrs. stating that she'll send one out pronto. Can't ask for more than that..looks like everyone has a different story to tell!
Your experience involves very little money.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 08:59 PM   #22
dr_vasanth
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Your experience involves very little money.
You are absolutely right about that - however, I can only tell you about my personal experience and that has been positive, most definitively. Hopefully, I'll never find myself in a soup like some of you gentlemen seem to be in, but that would truly be the Litmus test of how good Customer Service REALLY is!
dr_vasanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 09:05 PM   #23
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_vasanth View Post
You are absolutely right about that - however, I can only tell you about my personal experience and that has been positive, most definitively. Hopefully, I'll never find myself in a soup like some of you gentlemen seem to be in, but that would truly be the Litmus test of how good Customer Service REALLY is!
Yeah and those test results haven't been so hot for over 9 months now.

Still appreciate you sharing. At least we know they receive messages and somewhere the lights are on.
Old 03-28-2018, 12:38 AM   #24
MK Ultra
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Need to talk to them as well! Anybody have their phone number? I have the old one from Simi Valley, no answer no replies to emails the last couple of days. Wish they would get a phone instead of just emails.
MK Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 06:45 AM   #25
apellica
The Herculoids

I've been waiting over a week to respond to an email I sent. I'm assuming it's because all of them are at Wondercon
apellica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2018, 10:16 PM   #26
Nbchrisnb
Doh!

I called PCS (8053061140) yesterday and luckily someone did answered the phone. Her name is heather who is actually sounds nice and friendly. I told her that I've sent them numerous emails but got no response yet. She told me that they're been very busy because of wondercon and all currently statues shipping right now. Ok fine! I told her about the issue I got and she's agreed that it's not fair to pay the duties and taxes again. Unfortunately she can't do anything about it and told me that Aurora is the person who in charge of complaints department and will contact me by email ASAP. Seriously how long do I need to wait for just damn respond. There may be nothing worse than non responsiveness to a customer who is trying to get help or resolve an issue. Thanks PCS.
Nbchrisnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 05:20 PM   #27
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by samhain81 View Post
I'm still waiting for a reply on when I will receive my Shao Khan. I paid shipping on him in December for heavens sake, and still haven't had a single shipping update from them, despite everyone else under the sun having already gotten their orders already. The same thing happened when I ordered Lui Kang and despite being one of the first to pay for his shipping, not only did I not receive him on the incredibly false 'first pay first ship' policy they love to stipulate, but I had to email them to remind them that I had an order for it. They actually forgot! Haha
Did they reply to you yet or did your shao ship? Aurora from “customer service” is just ignoring me now, i still have no idea when or even if im getting shao anymore. After two years of delays this is the service pcs provides? worst company ever
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2018, 05:38 PM   #28
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver View Post
Did they reply to you yet or did your shao ship? Aurora from “customer service” is just ignoring me now, i still have no idea when or even if im getting shao anymore. After two years of delays this is the service pcs provides? worst company ever
Aurora has been in a car accident and in the hospital, she is expected to recover thank goodness though.
It has been discussed on their facebook.

I would call or send a brand new email.
Old 04-02-2018, 11:02 PM   #29
AkumaParallax
Fantastic Four

oh thats sad, i hope she has a good recovery.
AkumaParallax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 10:42 AM   #30
Quicksilver
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Aurora has been in a car accident and in the hospital, she is expected to recover thank goodness though.
It has been discussed on their facebook.

I would call or send a brand new email.
called, left voicemail, no call back

sent a brand new email, no reply

I knew getting this last statue was going to be a nightmare, murphy's law, I cant get out of this hobby without getting the knife twisted in my chest one last time
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote