Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 06-27-2018, 11:32 AM   #521
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

My LCBS said they heard rumors that there will be a new Birds of Prey book in a few months. I have to say that I really did like the last edition of the team. The writers really captured that Gail Simone feeling yet told there own stories. No comment on the Nu52 relaunch (though it did have very good artwork).
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 03:25 PM   #522
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
My LCBS said they heard rumors that there will be a new Birds of Prey book in a few months. I have to say that I really did like the last edition of the team. The writers really captured that Gail Simone feeling yet told there own stories. No comment on the Nu52 relaunch (though it did have very good artwork).
A lot of books were "canceled" in April/May, but it turns out that DC was just re-organizing a bit with the new Superman and Justice League storylines. For example, Supergirl is coming back in August, and they're not starting over with #1.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 03:30 PM   #523
dechirico7
The Flash

I am glad I pre-ordered her when I did.
The ex is a must, imo.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 07:52 PM   #524
OhHaiMark
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I really liked the Benson sisters' sense of humor but I thought their plotting/pacing was terrible. Overall I enjoyed the series for what it was. I hope you're right, I hate not having a monthly Huntress book to look forward to. And if they brought back Lady Blackhawk I would be in heaven.
OhHaiMark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 08:50 PM   #525
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhHaiMark View Post
I really liked the Benson sisters' sense of humor but I thought their plotting/pacing was terrible. Overall I enjoyed the series for what it was. I hope you're right, I hate not having a monthly Huntress book to look forward to. And if they brought back Lady Blackhawk I would be in heaven.
They need to stop having Batgirl and Black Canary meet Huntress "for the first time" every time there's a new era. I don't mind a few flashbacks, but it's a little tiresome having BG and BC fight Huntress every time that they "meet" her.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 01:26 AM   #526
schachi08
The Avengers

The final payment for my Batwoman has been postponed to November 10th, 2018. That leaves no hope for her to arrive in October, sigh.
schachi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 01:55 AM   #527
Comicbookguy
Hercules

This statue is really good looking but wished it had an unmasked portrait. It would take this to the x-23 level goodness if it did. Again ss art direction could be better. Fans would love that much more than a hand gun.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 07:28 AM   #528
greenknight
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by schachi08 View Post
The final payment for my Batwoman has been postponed to November 10th, 2018. That leaves no hope for her to arrive in October, sigh.
My payments are scheduled for the 25th of each month, meaning my final payment has been postponed until November 25th, 2018, so I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't see her until December.
greenknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 07:47 AM   #529
AC_808
Hercules

Delayed pieces always seems to converge around the holidays. The worst time to get multiple pieces delivered.

I hope the Nov. date holds up ...otherwise I'd want this delivered in January.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 06:59 PM   #530
Incrysis
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Batwoman Premium Format(TM) Figure item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in Dec 2018 to Jan 2019.

We apologize that this date has been modified but we look forward to shipping out this item to you when it arrives.
Incrysis is offline   Reply With Quote