Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-31-2018, 01:51 AM   #481
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
And he let people eat it up all while knowing he was full of sht. I don't think people quite know how much of a shister Jerry is, kinda guy who would sell his own grandma a lemon lol. The new owners have/had to deal with A LOT more than collectors were aware of. I really hope they are able to get on track and be successful now that Jerry is completely out of the picture.
While everything you’ve said is 100% true, the current management team further perpetuates the situation by not answering their phones.

They appear as cowards hiding from customers just requesting answers regarding their long overdue statues and/or refunds.

They occasionally crawl from their “ass and elbows deep” hole to refer customers to SS for refunds. Then when (the extremely gracious) SideShow says that PCS is on the hook for certain refunds, it’s dead silence and several more months of stalling and excuses.

If they’ve dealt with something due to prior management perhaps they should be more forthcoming regarding those circumstances, because otherwise they look like foolish, incompetent, cowardly morons.

They did nothing but pump Jerry’s balls during the sale. Then peppered us with one excuse after another.

Management transition, car accidents, moving properties, company mergers.

At what point do these losers consider keeping a functioning business in place during any of these events? I mean, beyond taking new preorders?

Collecting money from preorders... That portion of business seems to operate flawlessly regardless of any of the ups and downs listed above.

Initially I too had hoped they’d succeed, even though I predicted within Jerry’s original post regarding all of this crap that we were likely heading the SOTA route.

At one point I’d have even like to have been involved in helping insure their success. I offered some ideas for FGC tournament advertising, YouTube marketing, proper customer interaction. I was told they had it all under control.

In hindsight, thank god they told me that.

I’d be ashamed to have any involvement with these goons. And former employees I’ve spoken with seem to share the same sentiment.

I hope SS inspects my statues before I get them, because I feel like they know who I am and that’s why my Poison arrived so fu#%ed up.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 06:13 AM   #482
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

At this point i'd advise everyone to take the credit.

If you still want the pieces just buy them again from Sideshow once the shipping date is closer or they start to actually ship.

The credit is the safer option at this point imo.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 11:49 AM   #483
CyberSteak
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Just quoting this because it rings so incredibly true (bolding some of the DAMN RIGHT points)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
While everything you’ve said is 100% true, the current management team further perpetuates the situation by not answering their phones.

They appear as cowards hiding from customers just requesting answers regarding their long overdue statues and/or refunds.

They occasionally crawl from their “ass and elbows deep” hole to refer customers to SS for refunds. Then when (the extremely gracious) SideShow says that PCS is on the hook for certain refunds, it’s dead silence and several more months of stalling and excuses.

If they’ve dealt with something due to prior management perhaps they should be more forthcoming regarding those circumstances, because otherwise they look like foolish, incompetent, cowardly morons.

They did nothing but pump Jerry’s balls during the sale. Then peppered us with one excuse after another.

Management transition, car accidents, moving properties, company mergers.

At what point do these losers consider keeping a functioning business in place during any of these events? I mean, beyond taking new preorders?

Collecting money from preorders... That portion of business seems to operate flawlessly regardless of any of the ups and downs listed above.

Initially I too had hoped they’d succeed, even though I predicted within Jerry’s original post regarding all of this crap that we were likely heading the SOTA route.

At one point I’d have even like to have been involved in helping insure their success. I offered some ideas for FGC tournament advertising, YouTube marketing, proper customer interaction. I was told they had it all under control.

In hindsight, thank god they told me that.

I’d be ashamed to have any involvement with these goons. And former employees I’ve spoken with seem to share the same sentiment.

I hope SS inspects my statues before I get them, because I feel like they know who I am and that’s why my Poison arrived so fu#%ed up.
CyberSteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 02:53 PM   #484
The Co11ector
Birdman
Adamantium Member

Would a class action lawsuit against SS or PCS be in order for these refunds we have yet to receive?

Sideshow says to contact PCS, then PCS says to contact Sideshow its all a mess. Personally I have a lot of money that I'd like to get refunded but these stories I read on the forum are scary.
The Co11ector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 02:59 PM   #485
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I just want to get my RAMBOOOOOOOOOO!!
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 05:38 PM   #486
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Co11ector View Post
Would a class action lawsuit against SS or PCS be in order for these refunds we have yet to receive?

Sideshow says to contact PCS, then PCS says to contact Sideshow its all a mess. Personally I have a lot of money that I'd like to get refunded but these stories I read on the forum are scary.
I would think not. Sideshow has no legal obligation to refund you anything if I'm not mistaken (actualy I think we should even be thankfull for the store credit option) and I'm guessing if PCS had the funds they would have refunded allready. Worst case scenario they go belly up and there's no refunds no statues no nothing. On the other hand if they keep at it like they are now with new PO's and some major releases that are getting ready to ship out as we've seen from the factory pics then it's likely slowly but surely things will get back to normal especialy with Sideshow taking over the reigns as distributor.
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 06:27 PM   #487
BurningRage
Inhumans

Finally got my $4K credit.
BurningRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:37 PM   #488
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Really? I’m still waiting on about $2k. The reason is I started the process with PCS so Sideshow sends me to them and they don’t reply. Total BS.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 07:58 PM   #489
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Finally got my $4K credit.
Wow your a long term collector of PCS. Do you have any pre-order left?
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 08:55 PM   #490
joerock
U talkin' to me?

I got the email today saying I have the credit, but don’t see it under the gift card option. Is there a waiting period?
joerock is offline   Reply With Quote