Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-05-2019, 04:08 PM   #231
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaplex View Post
How does that differ from the license that tweeterhead has? Is that 'pre-2000 only' or something? I guess you just don't get a simple 'DC license'
http://www.statueforum.com/showpost....80&postcount=5
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 05:31 PM   #232
SludgesicleMan
Mephisto

If anyone wants a black suit Donna Troy I’ll sell you my custom painted Donna Troy. I have no need for 2 Donna Troy statues.
SludgesicleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 05:47 PM   #233
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SludgesicleMan View Post
If anyone wants a black suit Donna Troy I’ll sell you my custom painted Donna Troy. I have no need for 2 Donna Troy statues.
Pictures?
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 07:08 PM   #234
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Pictures?
Page 2

http://www.statueforum.com/showpost....4&postcount=19
Old 01-05-2019, 07:19 PM   #235
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
Well I hope so. They seem more focused on JL or Batman related characters that Titan related character seems unlikely. I hope I am wrong though. I want a rebirth version of Titans.
They are the first company to give us the full Justice League 7 up front... Most companies only give you a couple... So far XM is giving us

1. Wonder Woman
2. Aquaman
3. Superman
4. Batman
5. Flash
6. Green Lantern
7. Cyborg

On top of that there also doing...

8. Lobo
9. Shazam
10. Black Adam
11. Darkseid
12. Joker
13. Harley
14. Deathstroke

I think that's a pretty good start...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 08:10 PM   #236
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
They are the first company to give us the full Justice League 7 up front... Most companies only give you a couple... So far XM is giving us

1. Wonder Woman
2. Aquaman
3. Superman
4. Batman
5. Flash
6. Green Lantern
7. Cyborg

On top of that there also doing...

8. Lobo
9. Shazam
10. Black Adam
11. Darkseid
12. Joker
13. Harley
14. Deathstroke

I think that's a pretty good start...
I am confident that they are going to deliver on JL and from the looks of it, they will cover more lesser known JL characters like Jessica Cruz. But, I am one of the niche customer who prefers the Titans over JL. I have yet to see them release or tease any titan character such as Nightwing, Wally West Flash, Donna Troy, Starfire, Robin etc. I will jump on the XM bandwagon once they confirm or show signs that they will work on them. Until then, I am not going to keep my hopes up. I got disappointed way too many times by doing so haha. I am just really glad Tweeterhead exists so I can finally get my Teen titans collection.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 09:14 PM   #237
Omegaplex
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
Thank you, but a little confused on that. Harley Quinn came out after 1990, and from what I understand, tweeterhead is planning on doing a later-syle Catwoman. So maybe 2000 is the cut-off? That would ok with me!
Omegaplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 09:16 PM   #238
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Thank you, but a little confused on that. Harley Quinn came out after 1990, and from what I understand, tweeterhead is planning on doing a later-syle Catwoman. So maybe 2000 is the cut-off? That would ok with me!
Tweeterhead Catwoman is her costume from 1983-1986.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:19 PM   #239
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
I am confident that they are going to deliver on JL and from the looks of it, they will cover more lesser known JL characters like Jessica Cruz. But, I am one of the niche customer who prefers the Titans over JL. I have yet to see them release or tease any titan character such as Nightwing, Wally West Flash, Donna Troy, Starfire, Robin etc. I will jump on the XM bandwagon once they confirm or show signs that they will work on them. Until then, I am not going to keep my hopes up. I got disappointed way too many times by doing so haha. I am just really glad Tweeterhead exists so I can finally get my Teen titans collection.
Tweeterhead also has great balance being roughly 50/50 on male/female character so more options for me. XM has 20/80 right now so only Wonder Woman and Jessica Cruz for me. I'm sure they'll do other female heroes, but Super Power Line is the prized line in my collection for foreseeable future.
Old 01-05-2019, 09:22 PM   #240
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Harley and a few characters might be "grandfathered", though even with Harley, we got the jester suit rather than anything more recent.