Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 01-17-2016, 10:26 PM   #5621
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
Hello,

How close are we to that Hugo/Poison combo pack?

Any chance for a SFV Alex 1/4 in 2016?

Thanks.
No Alex 1:4 mixed media this year. Too close to the last 1:4 mixed media. But maybe another style of statue

With Hugo not being in SFV he isnt very high priority right now. Capcom wants us to focus on SFV characters, and while we can deviate from that a little, Hugo is not popular enough to get a thumbs up from them.

Poison however,...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformers View Post
Hi Jerry, can you tell me when Sub Zero and Scorpion from MKX coming??? Thank you.
Pre-order for both in 2016. Sorry for the delays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
Is there news about the DBZ license?
nothing yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Jerry!

Lets get a Destroyer made after Barbarian? This guy did a terrific job on this digitial sculpt!
We will only be doing the original Conan in 1:3. Maybe a 1:4 Destroyer would be fun though...hadnt actually thought about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagero_no_mai View Post
Hello Jerry,

now that you're sculpting based on Capcom's in-game models hopefully Capcom won't be delaying production with their nitpicking approvals as in the past; does this mean we can expect the SF MM releases to proceed at a faster pace?

Also, how will the MM line relate with the Ultra one? Will one line proceed faster than the other? Could we be getting Ultra statues of characters not yet portrayed in the MM line?
I'm looking at the Ultra line with a bit of diffidence...not only it could take some never-before-released characters away from the MM line, but it reminds me of the similar situation we had for MK (Mk9 vs klassik) which eventually brought to the demise of one of the two.
Using Capcom models does speed things up a lot, however they only have SFV models so that can be limiting.

I think the lines are well delineated.

Original: Mixed media Museum poses on black base. We still have 17 characters (not including revisits) on my personal list that i want to see made. Thats a lot of characters.

Ultra: Fully sculpted action poses on detailed pedestals. We will certainly see some characters in this line before we see them in the original line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, Jerry.I just want to ask, when can we expect the Karl Urban Dredd 1/4 statue to go up for pre order, and when will you post another teaser pic of it?Also, as you previously mentioned you hope to have the klassic 1/4 Shao Kahn statue up for pre order at the end of this month, is it still on track, or likely to be delayed?
Shao Kahn will be finished tomorrow and next weeks newsletter will be the first full teaser with pre-order early February.

Dredd sculpture is finished and in 3D printing. Preorder end of February.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s_paulik87 View Post
With Quan Chi sales not looking so....stellar.... have you gotten at least enough orders to go ahead with the production in China?
Quan Chi sales werent stellar but not terrible. He is not getting cancelled. he will probably be pretty rare though.

Quote:
Hi Jerry,

Just wanted to thank you for keeping prices low on your products. Prices are really getting out of hand lately. And I'm afraid I may have to back out of this hobby soon. If your prices stay steady, Ill most likely stick with your company, and keep buying.

But anyways, I just would like to know your thoughts on these current over inflated prices, with sideshow now raising their standard PF's to $500. I know I haven't been pre ordering as much from them as I used to because of this. Do you think the market will crash at some point? Or do you think it will continue to thrive?
You are welcome. i do what i can to keep prices as low as possible.

I have to admit that i was also surprised to see the pricing on the Captain Marvel Statue as I wanted to order it. Its quite beautiful so I will probably still get it, even though $500 for it seems like a lot.

Its hard for me to criticize Sideshow because i know what its like in China right now. The factories are raising prices so fast its crazy.

I try to keep myself 15% cheaper than Sideshow, even though we sell a lot less pieces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkMario616 View Post
Out of the two MKX being announced this year, is one of them Shinnok? Please be Shinnok.
Too early to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAGINGDEMON500 View Post
Hello Jerry , is there any update on 1/4 Oni ?
The sculptor is really slow (what else is new) so not yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisnfro86 View Post
Hi Jerry,

Sorry if this has already been asked, but is there any update as to when the "My Orders" and "Payment Plan Orders" section on the PCS website are going to be resolved? They have been undergoing maintenance for nearly a year. =/
Man i wish i knew how to code website myself as this has been a thorn in my side for years.

Met with the company the other day, meeting again on Tuesday. As is my usual experience, they are taking way longer than they said it would.

i wish i could tell you when it would be done, but I keep finding issues with it and since i dont code i dont know how long it takes to fix.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy View Post
Hi Jerry,
Did you kill the LSB line?
I did...but then it sort of came back to life because the factory that does all the lifesize busts for us wants to make more.

So i told them I would do more if they kept prices the same as i paid for Akuma and they agreed. So yes...we will try a couple more and see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakarot117 View Post
Hi Jerry can we see production pics of

lui kang, raiden, scop/sub 1/3

its been over 1 year since preorder a update of production pics would be nice

thanks

also when is shau kahn reveal?
I posted pics of Liu Kang on facebook.

Still dont have a final Raiden sample I love. Still playing with the glowing hand. Thats taking some time...

Scorpion and Sub-Zero 1:3 had a big delay because somehow the factory misunderstood the instructions and re-positioned the heads improperly. So I had to have them shipped back to us here to fix. That all takes a lot of time as we are busy with other things.

I should have final samples next few weeks and shipment of both in May.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transformers View Post
Dear Jerry, any chance to see Noob Saibot from Mk9 in future??
No more MK9. I love the design style but I cant juggle too many MK lines and we have to support the new game.

Quote:
[CENTER]Jerry, how awesome would these 1/8 Batman animated series toys look if they were in 1/4-1/5 statue format, in their iconic poses? The Batmobile would be icing on the cake. So much potential to capitalize and tackle these.
its an interesting idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciscocisco1000 View Post
Hey Jerry. I was wondering if you had seen what Kinetiquettes was doing with their Street Fighter statues? I would love to see you do interactive statues like that. You could even do Mortal Kombat. How about if you made it possible to make Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat characters interact? That would be so cool. Also will you be revealing anything new at Wondercon? Thanks in advance
Kinetiquettes is already doing it pretty well so I dont see any reason for us to jump in.

I would get my butt sued off if I made SF and MK statues interact !

We have lots to reveal at Wondercon.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 11:52 PM   #5622
LABound
Justice League

Possible 1/4 Posion? Looks like I might get my first SF piece then!
LABound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 11:56 PM   #5623
kakarot117
Kindly Asked To Leave

Jerry are u going to make the shau Kahn bust?
kakarot117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 11:59 PM   #5624
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Thank you for the reply. I'll buy Poison, no question about that.

Too bad for Hugo.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 12:23 AM   #5625
MaxGoof
Nightwing

With I Ibuki being the most popular SFIII female, part of the SFV DLC, and having most of her face hidden by a mask (making it easier to perfect her head sculpt), is it likely we'll see the first PCS Ibuki statue this year?
MaxGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 12:25 AM   #5626
DarkMario616
Kindly Asked To Leave

Is Reptile still the next 1/3 MK piece planned?

Will we see Shang Tsung this year?
DarkMario616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 04:40 AM   #5627
SARFARAZ
I like Chicken Wings
Super Moderator

Jerry,

1. Have you decided if you'll do another LSB and if it'll be Bison or Kahn?

2. Are the street fighter dioramas scrapped for good? Always wanted an Akuma vs Ryu charging hadokens at each other!

3. When will we see another female 1/4 mixed media street fighter?

4. Now that the world warriors are done, will you ever complete the new challengers?

5. Lastly, I just want to know a bit more about the ES on the street fighter pieces. Why did you decide to make 3-4 different versions? For example Nash. Wouldn't it have been better if you just did one regular? Because the difference is only an art print, is it worth doing so many versions? I actually preferred it when there were only 2. 1 reg and 1 ex. Do you think this could flood the market? I would like to just know your view on this.
Old 01-18-2016, 04:59 AM   #5628
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Hey Jerry

Are the light ups on 1/3 SZ and Scorp just gonna be batteries in the base?

No USB option?

Is the button to turn it on at least going to be accessible on top/around the back?

As i remember on the Akuma Vs Gouken Diorama it was underneath the base which was so impractical.

Thanks

DGK
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 05:03 AM   #5629
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Mr. Jerry When do you plan to revisit Chun li?
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 12:18 PM   #5630
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARFARAZ View Post
Jerry,

1. Have you decided if you'll do another LSB and if it'll be Bison or Kahn?

2. Are the street fighter dioramas scrapped for good? Always wanted an Akuma vs Ryu charging hadokens at each other!

3. When will we see another female 1/4 mixed media street fighter?

4. Now that the world warriors are done, will you ever complete the new challengers?

5. Lastly, I just want to know a bit more about the ES on the street fighter pieces. Why did you decide to make 3-4 different versions? For example Nash. Wouldn't it have been better if you just did one regular? Because the difference is only an art print, is it worth doing so many versions? I actually preferred it when there were only 2. 1 reg and 1 ex. Do you think this could flood the market? I would like to just know your view on this.
STILL TRYING TO STEAL MY THUNDER SARFARAZ???????
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote