Old 04-19-2019, 02:53 PM   #1181
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Deleted.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 05:56 PM   #1182
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Well, well, well. My EX Catwoman ships out on May 7th. About bloody time Prime1.....
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 07:12 PM   #1183
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Congrats! Received the same notice. Getting charged for her and Mr. Freeze within the same week hurts but I’m excited nonetheless.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 10:58 AM   #1184
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Just received another email from Sideshow offering to process my order a week early. I accepted of course.
Old 05-01-2019, 01:23 PM   #1185
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Just received another email from Sideshow offering to process my order a week early. I accepted of course.
I did as well!!
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 01:42 PM   #1186
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Congrats! Received the same notice. Getting charged for her and Mr. Freeze within the same week hurts but I’m excited nonetheless.
You're going to absolutely LOVE that Mr. Freeze Hellboy! It has taken over my display and everyone gravitates to it and stares. I'm hoping to add Arkham Catwoman down the road, depending on how Hush Catwoman looks. Congrats on getting both your statues early!
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 02:50 PM   #1187
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
You're going to absolutely LOVE that Mr. Freeze Hellboy! It has taken over my display and everyone gravitates to it and stares. I'm hoping to add Arkham Catwoman down the road, depending on how Hush Catwoman looks. Congrats on getting both your statues early!
Thanks. From what I’ve seen Freeze looks beyond impressive. I’m just hoping he’s going to fit where I have set aside space.

This Arkham line is probably the most impressive line I’ve seen in all my years of collecting. I had no plans on buying anything more than a couple but now I’m 8 pieces deep with plans on capping it all off with an 9th down the road. Total statue crack for this Batman fan.
Old 05-01-2019, 03:07 PM   #1188
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Thanks. From what I’ve seen Freeze looks beyond impressive. I’m just hoping he’s going to fit where I have set aside space.

This Arkham line is probably the most impressive line I’ve seen in all my years of collecting. I had no plans on buying anything more than a couple but now I’m 8 pieces deep with plans on capping it all off with an 9th down the road. Total statue crack for this Batman fan.
I couldn't have said it better myself!!!

Started off with the Prestige Batman as my first 1/3 Scale and I just kept going! The Arkham Line will be the definitive Batman Line for me. I was hoping for a Penguin as well but I'm happy with what Prime 1 has produced so far.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 04:02 PM   #1189
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Yeah, I was hoping for Riddler so I feel ya, Penguin would’ve been amazing too... but I’ll take what we got. Line went far beyond my wildest expectations and honesty produced more than I could ever hope to collect.

Ironically I didn’t end up buying any of the Arkham Batman offerings despite almost pulling the trigger on the battle damage variant. After receiving my 1:3 Iron Studios Batman it pretty much scratched that itch and I decided to focus on as many rogues as I could afford/display. Really wish I had room for Killer Croc.
Old 05-01-2019, 04:16 PM   #1190
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Excited for you guys who are finally getting your Catwoman pieces!
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote