Statue Forum 





Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-05-2021, 07:33 AM   #281
BigMo
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Posts: 707
Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne-m0 View Post
Well the Spinosaurus has arrived undamaged and is a perfect fit onto the base no foot peg issues at all of any kind. Maybe its due to the shipment arriving in the autumn months so less heat issues. Its a great statue it has to be said, lovely piece and colors, well done Prime One!!! Very happy customer and great JP piece to add to the collection
Congrats, I'm still waiting for mine. In the mean time though, I just received the Indoraptor and I'm blown away..... Prime 1 are the clear winner now for Jurassic pieces.
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2021, 02:12 PM   #282
wayne-m0
The Spirit
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
Congrats, I'm still waiting for mine. In the mean time though, I just received the Indoraptor and I'm blown away..... Prime 1 are the clear winner now for Jurassic pieces.
Thanks mate yes Prime One are awesome with the JP pieces. Great on display, super detail. Great pieces. Glad u like your piece too mate
wayne-m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 08:03 PM   #283
moonlightdrive21
Hellboy
 
moonlightdrive21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 821
Any word on when US dealers will be getting their stock? Tks.
moonlightdrive21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 11:50 PM   #284
jinkazama
A.I.M.
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightdrive21 View Post
Any word on when US dealers will be getting their stock? Tks.
Big Bad Toy Store has the bonus version listed for January, [still available for pre order], while the reg version is sold out.....
jinkazama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 06:55 AM   #285
Thorondor_33
Sinister Six
 
Thorondor_33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Big Bad Toy Store has the bonus version listed for January, [still available for pre order], while the reg version is sold out.....
Both versions are sold out now...
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 08:42 PM   #286
BladeoftheMoon
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
BladeoftheMoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under Tennessee
Posts: 239
BBTS has changed that expected date several times lol It's what about three months behind currently?

I'm still waiting on the Mosasaur too which is even later.
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2022, 02:59 AM   #287
Thorondor_33
Sinister Six
 
Thorondor_33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeoftheMoon View Post
BBTS has changed that expected date several times lol It's what about three months behind currently?

I'm still waiting on the Mosasaur too which is even later.
Did you order the Mosa from BBTS? It was briefly in stock a few days ago before selling out, so they might be starting to ship it out as we speak.
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2022, 07:11 PM   #288
BladeoftheMoon
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
BladeoftheMoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under Tennessee
Posts: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor_33 View Post
Did you order the Mosa from BBTS? It was briefly in stock a few days ago before selling out, so they might be starting to ship it out as we speak.
Unfortunately no, I ordered it and the Indominus from Secret Compass. They claim to be a huge U.S. retailer for P1.
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2022, 12:59 AM   #289
Thorondor_33
Sinister Six
 
Thorondor_33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Canada
Posts: 547
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeoftheMoon View Post
Unfortunately no, I ordered it and the Indominus from Secret Compass. They claim to be a huge U.S. retailer for P1.
Gotcha. I might order the Dilophosaurus through them, but we'll see closer to release. I was hoping BBTS would have the Dilo by now, but Secret Compass (and Sugo Toys) seem to be the only options outside of buying direct from P1.
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2022, 12:12 AM   #290
BladeoftheMoon
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
BladeoftheMoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under Tennessee
Posts: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorondor_33 View Post
Gotcha. I might order the Dilophosaurus through them, but we'll see closer to release. I was hoping BBTS would have the Dilo by now, but Secret Compass (and Sugo Toys) seem to be the only options outside of buying direct from P1.
I've not dealt a lot with SC. I did order the Chronicle Terror Dog bust from them and it arrived very quickly of course it was in stock..

With Sugo you might do better with AUD being weaker than USD? shipping may negate that though.
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:16 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com