Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 01-11-2008, 03:16 PM   #21
Red X
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkfire00 View Post
I just don't see ol' darth jumpin around on screen too easily and lookin good doin it.....sorry

yoda on the other hand is a perfect fit

Yea but who says vader will be jumping around? There are different figthing styles ya know...You guys always gotta rank on the PS3 just because we have the totally awesome Vader you guys get jealous.
Red X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 06:54 PM   #22
HelloKinky
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Well remember in KOTOR there were blades that could withstand fighting against enemies with sabers and vice versa. It's all very possible if you put aside what the hell Vader and Yoda are even doing in that "universe". And you have to remember not all characters jump high or move quick, even so most of them don't even really jump all that high. Just look at how Asteroth or whatever his name is and Nightmare move in that game. So I think it's a nice threat and personally would go with Vader. Would have preferred a Maul as well.
HelloKinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 10:33 PM   #23
Spatial.Archite
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
Same here, only replace Mitsurugi with Nightmare and add achievements to the rest of the comment

ps: keep a look out at the top of the leaderboards for me
Love Nightmare, but I've always been better with Mitsurugi. Don't know if I'll end up anywhere near the top of the leaderboards, lol, but I'm not too bad with Mitsurugi.

Achievements are alright in my opinion, but I don't go overboard with them. My gamerscore's only around 5,000.
Spatial.Archite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 03:07 AM   #24
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Nice!

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 05:15 AM   #25
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spatial.Archite View Post
Love Nightmare, but I've always been better with Mitsurugi. Don't know if I'll end up anywhere near the top of the leaderboards, lol, but I'm not too bad with Mitsurugi.

Achievements are alright in my opinion, but I don't go overboard with them. My gamerscore's only around 5,000.
You wont have to look long to find me, just look at the top spot of the leaderboards

Your gamerscore by itself means absolutely nothing. For example you could have 5000 points but have only played 5 games wich would be great or you could have 15000 points but have played 50 games wich would suck...or you could have any number of points and have played any number of games but just dont care about achievements wich would be all the same altogether.

Personaly I like to get as much points for each individual game as possible instead of jacking up my total points by playing as much games as possible and getting the easy achievements.
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 07:40 AM   #26
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red X View Post
Yea but who says vader will be jumping around? There are different figthing styles ya know...You guys always gotta rank on the PS3 just because we have the totally awesome Vader you guys get jealous.

They could have used Jar-Jar for the 360 and the Xbots would have found a way to put a positive spin on it....
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:13 AM   #27
Spatial.Archite
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
You wont have to look long to find me, just look at the top spot of the leaderboards

Your gamerscore by itself means absolutely nothing. For example you could have 5000 points but have only played 5 games wich would be great or you could have 15000 points but have played 50 games wich would suck...or you could have any number of points and have played any number of games but just dont care about achievements wich would be all the same altogether.

Personaly I like to get as much points for each individual game as possible instead of jacking up my total points by playing as much games as possible and getting the easy achievements.
Personally gamerscore's not really any kind of motivation for me. I like to play through games, do a good portion of side quests, but that's where it ends with me... then again, I do have a short attention span, lol.

There's a few games I own, but have barely played yet; I have a feeling that I'll end up with a lot more game time with the writer's strike canceling out a good portion of my other entertainment options.

That's my biggest issue is that I don't have enough time to play as many games as I'd like (or certain games as much as I'd like). Hopefully when my days off change I'll be able to game a LOT more.
Spatial.Archite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 04:48 AM   #28
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Soulcalibur IV Limited Edition Details

April 16, 2008 - Yesterday at a Namco Bandai event in San Francisco, we learned that Soulcalibur IV, the next iteration in the acclaimed fighting franchise, now has an official street date. You'll be able to take your favorite Soulcalibur characters back into battle this July, on the 29th.

The real treat, however, came in the form of the game's limited edition details. The limited edition of Soulcalibur IV will, according to the presentation, only be available in limited quantities. Both platform editions will come in a tin case and include an art book, poster and a t-shirt (the shirt's design reflects the specialized cover of the respective platform). Lastly, we were told that the limited edition will provide buyers with access to exclusive downloadable content for the game. This edition will also be available on the 29th.

Coinciding with this announcement was a new trailer for the highly anticipated title. While not revealing anything particularly interesting, it did cycle through footage of several of the characters. Each character was displayed along with a key word; a word presumably describing what lies within their soul. For example, the first two figures shown were Nightmare and Siegfried, while white text etched "Damnation" and "Redemption" over each respective warrior with a notable touch of style.

^taken from IGN^

Could the downloadable content be Yoda for PS3 and Vader for 360? I sure hope so
Old 04-17-2008, 01:31 PM   #29
HelloKinky
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Soooo who's getting both?
HelloKinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 04:18 PM   #30
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Just 360 here. Anything multiplatform, especialy with online play I'll go with the 360. I'll have the PS3 for exclusive titles like MGS4 and BD movies.