Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 04-15-2014, 02:15 PM   #11
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Really? you thinks it's like a bootleg of sorts?
That's a place I heard of before so it can't be a bootleg. The blue one I like better than the black one. I have the black one but want both. I did sell off all the smaller scale bishoujo's way back. I'm still blown away by the new psylocke and black widow was way better then I expected. Can't wait for jubilee, spider woman, and Mara jade!
If they reissue this one then I'm sure they will reissue all the rest in time as well. So glad I didn't buy the blue bat girl yet. I've been looking but can't find one for less then about 180.00 to 200.00.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 02:28 PM   #12
grphyx1
Kingpin

Yeah I've bought from amiami myself, so i'm skeptical that it'd not be legit. hey...stranger things have happened?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
That's a place I heard of before so it can't be a bootleg. The blue one I like better than the black one. I have the black one but want both. I did sell off all the smaller scale bishoujo's way back. I'm still blown away by the new psylocke and black widow was way better then I expected. Can't wait for jubilee, spider woman, and Mara jade!
If they reissue this one then I'm sure they will reissue all the rest in time as well. So glad I didn't buy the blue bat girl yet. I've been looking but can't find one for less then about 180.00 to 200.00.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 03:43 PM   #13
Kicksplode
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
Adamantium Member

I would wait for a real announcement before assuming this is legit, or at least for her to start popping up for pre-order on more sites.
Kicksplode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:21 PM   #14
grphyx1
Kingpin

Oh I didn't want her when she first came out and I still don't want her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicksplode View Post
I would wait for a real announcement before assuming this is legit, or at least for her to start popping up for pre-order on more sites.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:46 PM   #15
TheStig88
The X-Men

I'd be willing to bet it's legit. Amiami is the largest retailer in Japan for collectibles like this, and she's also up on BIJ who aren't exactly small either.

I imagine she'll be popping up on US sites soon enough.
TheStig88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 04:57 PM   #16
neomatrix99
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I believe it, they are already re-releasing Star Wars figures
neomatrix99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:32 AM   #17
ChrisMmmm
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

amiami is 100% legit. I buy from them all the time. Perhaps it's only an International release, but I have no concern that it isn't a legitimate re-issue.

Oh, and it's also available here - http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10125145 , another totally legit business.
ChrisMmmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 10:10 AM   #18
dmist24
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Oh! They finally rerelease her? Last year I asked koto and they have no plans for rerelease with batgirl blue.

But most importantly they better fix the gold paint issue on this batgirl blue. There are many post here regarding the melting of the gold paint even when its sealed in box in a good temperature.

I myself was able to find this batgirl blue but has the gold paint issue. It was the 2nd batgirl blue I experience that has the issue. Got her for around $100 even with the gold paint prob here in the Philippines.

I hope they rerelease catwoman bishoujo too.. That figure cost alot already!
dmist24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 02:31 PM   #19
Darkest Knight
Blue Falcon

I may pick this one up if US sites get her back in stock. And I will definitely get Catwoman if the rerelease her. She goes for a ridiculous amount on eBay.
Darkest Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:19 PM   #20
gomur
The Tick

Not a fan of re-releasing the same exact statue. I feel there should be some variation. In Catwoman's case, I would love to see a Batman: The Animated Series inspired look.

gomur is offline   Reply With Quote