Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-21-2015, 08:48 PM   #21
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Yea.. ive been waiting for red death from sideshow for 2 years now lol.. still havent got it.. just the way it goes in this industry sometimes.. but at least sideshow will refund you if its delayed for such a long time..but then again ARH is alot smaller company so they may not have that luxury.. i would think if its delayed more then half a year tho you should have the option to cancel..especially since most companies wont charge the full amount until its reayt to ship so it is a bit risky pre paying in full upon ordering.. they did say they will be havijg 12 month payment plans now tho which will be nice
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 08:53 PM   #22
dao2
Cyclops

yeah it's a shame but as you say it's a smaller company, I cancelled something with sideshow and even though it had been like almost a year late they said they would use my one time transfer to the nrd. I moved it to the HT fett cause I'm not impressed with SS.

I heard people have been able to cancel stuff with them after it's really late and get fully refunded including NRD without having to use your one time transfer but they told me no
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 08:57 PM   #23
Kovenor
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
yeah it's a shame but as you say it's a smaller company, I cancelled something with sideshow and even though it had been like almost a year late they said they would use my one time transfer to the nrd. I moved it to the HT fett cause I'm not impressed with SS.

I heard people have been able to cancel stuff with them after it's really late and get fully refunded including NRD without having to use your one time transfer but they told me no
I used my one time transfer but i was still able to cancel my kerrigan the other day because its been delayed a few months and i got my NRD back . Think it just depends on who you get responding to you
Kovenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2015, 09:54 PM   #24
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
I had payed for my Arhian Head Huntress excl statue a long time ago and they never informed me about anything till last week I send a message when I asked my full money back and this is what they answered me.

My question:
Hi Arahom,

This is a quote of your last answer to me remember:

Hi Johnny,

Thank you for your last payment. This statue will be shipped in April of 2015. With the statue you will receive the first 3 issues of Arhian comic book as well as a poster. We appreciate your business and look forward to the release of this statue.

Thank you,
Dawna M.
ARH Studios Inc.

Now my question to you is,I want to cancel this statue because I've waited for so long and I have no interest anymore.

Can you transfer the money back on my bank account or my paypal account.

There answer:
Hi Johnny,

This is Spencer from ARH Studios. We are sorry that you are no longer interested in the Arhian statue. The biggest problem is that we have already spent the money you gave us to produce your Arhian statue. However, if you would like we would be more then willing to transfer the money you have put down to another statue you may be interested in. Please let me know if this is something that you would be interested in.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.
I wrote:
Hi Spencer,

I am not interested in another statue because I stopped collecting since my parents died 2 months ago.

Please transfer my money $ 112,50 x 4 = $450 back on my bank account or on my paypal account thank you ver much.

Kind Regards,
There answer:
I am sorry about your parents, but that has no relevance on this current situation. We can give you credit to another statue or ship the Arhian statue that you have ordered.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.
Again my question:
Hi,

Can you please give me an exact date when this Arhian Head Huntress Exclusive statue with 3 comic books will be arrive at my doorstep.
Arahom promised me I would received it back in April this year,It’s now half September and I didn’t received anything so far.

Regards.

There answer:
We will begin delivery of the Arhian statue once we return from Comic Con. You should have it by the end of October.

Spencer T.
ARH Studios Inc.

I'm not that happy anymore with the way they do bussiness anymore.
Same with there new website,Arahom promissed me more than a year ago to add a Buy/Sell/Trade section to the new forum but so far I ain't see nothing yet.
AFTER MORE THAN A YEAR THERE'S NO FORUM AT ALL ---------->>>> WHAT A SHAME!!!!!!!!!!

Conclusion: nothing but promisses and words but no actions at all.
Oh man...I don't want to go through what you did. It sounds like it is impossible to get a refund from ARH. If I can't get my way, I guess I will try to file a claim with PayPal.
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 04:03 PM   #25
Dark Shadow
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remember Me? View Post
Oh man...I don't want to go through what you did. It sounds like it is impossible to get a refund from ARH. If I can't get my way, I guess I will try to file a claim with PayPal.
Yeah tell me about it but how would you file a claim,what reason would you give to get the full money back ?

They say they don't have my money anymore cause they used it for other statue to make.
Dark Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 05:02 PM   #26
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

This is why I hate when they collect the money up front.WE should pay when it's ready to ship.Gives you more lenience if you want to cancel.Your money is locked up for months/year and there is nothing you can do.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 05:49 PM   #27
Dark Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
This is why I hate when they collect the money up front.WE should pay when it's ready to ship.Gives you more lenience if you want to cancel.Your money is locked up for months/year and there is nothing you can do.
You mean the only thing I can do is wait till they will send the damn statue ?

I really can't file a claim via paypal to get my money back ???
Old 09-22-2015, 06:31 PM   #28
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Shadow View Post
You mean the only thing I can do is wait till they will send the damn statue ?

I really can't file a claim via paypal to get my money back ???
Yes you can file a claim....if your item you ordered is over 30 days without delivery.....

PayPal will contact the merchant and give them 30 days to respond.

PayPal will also "credit" your account right away if the item you ordered is "30 days late" and you already made payment.....but if the merchant can prove good reason....then PayPal will reverse this "credit" and recharge your account for the payment that they "credit" you.
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2015, 07:26 PM   #29
Dark Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXEC View Post
Yes you can file a claim....if your item you ordered is over 30 days without delivery.....

PayPal will contact the merchant and give them 30 days to respond.

PayPal will also "credit" your account right away if the item you ordered is "30 days late" and you already made payment.....but if the merchant can prove good reason....then PayPal will reverse this "credit" and recharge your account for the payment that they "credit" you.
So I have a good chance to recover my money true paypal right,best news in ages thanks so much.
My last payment was back in April this year so more than long enough don't you think and never got any news from ARH.
Old 09-22-2015, 07:32 PM   #30
Dark Shadow

IXEC a question if you don't mind.

How can I be sure that they will pay me my full amount back it was 350 euro that I payed for the statue but with the cource of the dollar I might get less payed or not ?