A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bananafarmer View Post
holy smokes.. that price
Agreed.
Dark Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 10:15 AM   #22
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Ordered one. As I already have Ares and Athena I am going to continue the line and I really do like this. I think the Marlins over the Dolphins is a big improvement.

ARH putting out some great stuff but with already recently ordering the Barbarian I am afraid I will have to pass on most of it due to limits of my hobby budget.

Were I not so constrained, however, I really like that kneeling queen of vampires and Achilles. I am very happy with my ARH 1/7 Achilles the mighty but man this 1/4 one is amazing.
If I had those two, I might have been tempted to get this to continue the line as well. It's nice, but I have to be selective. ARH is firing these PO's out at a rapid pace. Depending on how Hades turns out, I may pick him up as my first god. He's been a long time favorite of mine and the proposed concept art looks promising.

Too bad you have to pass on the Queen and Achilles. Those were two that made the cut for me. They both do look amazing.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 04:47 PM   #23
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
If I had those two, I might have been tempted to get this to continue the line as well. It's nice, but I have to be selective. ARH is firing these PO's out at a rapid pace. Depending on how Hades turns out, I may pick him up as my first god. He's been a long time favorite of mine and the proposed concept art looks promising.

Too bad you have to pass on the Queen and Achilles. Those were two that made the cut for me. They both do look amazing.
I also already have the 1/7 ARH Achilles and Leonidas and I really like those which helped me to pass on Achilles but if I didn't I don't think I could have resisted, it looks amazing

TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 05:52 PM   #24
Valkyrie

I don't blame you. Those still look great. I had no idea they used to make 1/7 scale. How old are those?

Quote:
I also already have the 1/7 ARH Achilles and Leonidas and I really like those which helped me to pass on Achilles but if I didn't I don't think I could have resisted, it looks amazing

Old 10-09-2015, 08:18 PM   #25
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

They made Bowen/CS Moore scale for quite a while. I think those are about 7 or 8 years old. I also have a "Gold' King Arthur at that scale (there was also a silver). They made a William Wallace, Attila the Hun, Thor (not the big one, I have that too) and a medusa that came in 2 versions, 1 with legs and one with snake tale and some other stuff I don't remember. The small medusa and small Thor were ok but weren't near as good as the Achilles, Leonidas, or Arthur IMO and certainly not as good as their 1/4 scale Thor and Medusas.
Old 10-10-2015, 11:23 AM   #26
Valkyrie

Video from NYCC:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8VRHER8ZRQ
Old 10-10-2015, 11:50 AM   #27
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

love the amazing detail even on the cloth. Also absolutely love the change from dolphins to marlins.

Does anyone have a pic of Posiedon near the twin mermaids? just curious how they might display together.
Old 10-11-2015, 01:40 AM   #28
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 01:42 AM   #29
wolf-brother
Captain Marvel

wolf-brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 07:35 AM   #30
Dark Shadow
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Quote:
They made Bowen/CS Moore scale for quite a while. I think those are about 7 or 8 years old. I also have a "Gold' King Arthur at that scale (there was also a silver). They made a William Wallace, Attila the Hun, Thor (not the big one, I have that too) and a medusa that came in 2 versions, 1 with legs and one with snake tale and some other stuff I don't remember. The small medusa and small Thor were ok but weren't near as good as the Achilles, Leonidas, or Arthur IMO and certainly not as good as their 1/4 scale Thor and Medusas.
Also in scale 1/7 are Anubis and Minotaur and Genghis Khan which I have all three.
I also have all three statue's of Cleopatra meaning the regular one,the Exclusive one and the Artist proof one with number 1/50.(Scale 1/4)

And Pocahontas Artist proof number 1/20.Scale 1/4.
Dark Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote