Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-15-2021, 10:57 AM   #291
bearmdel
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
Got my shipping notice for my Mosa today. Says the same but that's not accurate. It should ship from China, not Japan and when it arrives to the states, shipping date will update.
China...right... sorry....

So why Fedex says California??? I'm puzzled
bearmdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 11:11 AM   #292
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearmdel View Post
China...right... sorry....

So why Fedex says California??? I'm puzzled
Because Fedex will receive it in California. P1 comes in through those ports.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 07:54 PM   #293
BigMo
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
Got my shipping notice for my Mosa today. Says the same but that's not accurate. It should ship from China, not Japan and when it arrives to the states, shipping date will update.
Congrats your gonna love it.....

My open mouth Raptor ships on Monday should have it next week. Closed mouth has one more payment on it.
BigMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 01:05 AM   #294
BigMo

Just unpacked my closed mouth version and this is how it arrived from Fed Ex. I'm pretty speechless how this package has been handled, it got held up in Quarantine and was inspected by Fed Ex over here, and this is how they inspect things, rip the packaging and shove it back in the box. Thankfully the raptor survived, and I've sent in complaints. I was pretty angry but have calmed down now. With only 100 made this cuts me up pretty bad. Will post full vid soon.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4051.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	145205   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4052.jpg
Views:	107
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	145206   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4054.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	145207   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4061.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	103.6 KB
ID:	145208  
Old 12-31-2021, 02:19 PM   #295
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
Just unpacked my closed mouth version and this is how it arrived from Fed Ex. I'm pretty speechless how this package has been handled, it got held up in Quarantine and was inspected by Fed Ex over here, and this is how they inspect things, rip the packaging and shove it back in the box. Thankfully the raptor survived, and I've sent in complaints. I was pretty angry but have calmed down now. With only 100 made this cuts me up pretty bad. Will post full vid soon.
Bro, contact Fedex and tell them to compensate for that!! That's unacceptable.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 02:37 PM   #296
bearmdel
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Oh Wow!!!!!

I got my Raptor last week from Fedex and arrived as it should have, but considering the box is a big part of the whole piece, I would ask to get at least 30% of the price of the statue back. I hope that the Raptor did not have any damage but make sure to tell them that you will publish all these photos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and all the forums and the companies that use Fedex so it will be on their best interest to just pay you rather than having major bad publicity...

I would also see if you can get a new box from Prime 1 or from someone who had to destroy their Damage raptor for a replacement but still have the old box.

Just food for thought
bearmdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 07:07 PM   #297
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMo View Post
Sorry to see, someone needs fired over that mess.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 07:09 PM   #298
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Oh Wow!!!!!

I got my Raptor last week from Fedex and arrived as it should have, but considering the box is a big part of the whole piece, I would ask to get at least 30% of the price of the statue back. I hope that the Raptor did not have any damage but make sure to tell them that you will publish all these photos on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and all the forums and the companies that use Fedex so it will be on their best interest to just pay you rather than having major bad publicity...

I would also see if you can get a new box from Prime 1 or from someone who had to destroy their Damage raptor for a replacement but still have the old box.

Just food for thought
I doubt they will allow 30% for just the art box damage(it's not really necessary anyway), and P1 will not ship them a new box, it would cost way too much.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 03:07 PM   #299
Jon_Boston_83
Birdman

Quote:
Oh Wow!!!!!

Just food for thought
In their best interest to pay him rather than be held to ransom and suffer one bad review? Not gonna happen.
As has been said, if the statue is fine then the packaging has done its job and they will do nothing.
Jon_Boston_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 09:34 PM   #300
BigMo

Thanks for all the support and comments, I guess my take on this is that we pay Fed Ex for a service, to transport a product that I own from one place to another with care and no damage to the product or the box it comes with. I understand at times boxes need to be inspected, but this is a case of blatant and wilful damage in my eyes, absolutely no care was taken in opening the box, for the art box to arrive in pieces, what the heck did they do to it. Not all the styrofoam was put back in, all the 8 styrofoam corners were missing, it was disgraceful. I'm not one to complain about the odd wear and tear to boxes, I understand there will be transport damage, which is why we have those outer boxes, I'm not that fussy, but this just blows my mind.