Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Speculative Fiction

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-03-2021, 04:23 PM   #81
AC_808
Usagi Yojimbo
 
AC_808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 8,839
Anybody else getting this on Chrome when trying to get to SpecFiction?

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.specfictionshop.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID



Getting this on Safari, too.

Safari Can't Open The Page
Safari can't open the page "https://www.specfictionshop.com" because Safari can't establish a secure connection to the server "www.specfictionshop.com".
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 04:25 PM   #82
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction
 
Spec Fiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Anybody else getting this on Chrome when trying to get to SpecFiction?

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.specfictionshop.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
Just checked on my end all is fine and that is not the case at all over here. Can you message or email me privately?
__________________
www.specfictionshop.com
Spec Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 04:28 PM   #83
Gerard
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Join Date: Jul 2020
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Anybody else getting this on Chrome when trying to get to SpecFiction?

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.specfictionshop.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
It seems that they have time before Nov 11
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	spec.JPG
Views:	23
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	143090  
Gerard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 04:30 PM   #84
AC_808
Usagi Yojimbo
 
AC_808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 8,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Fiction View Post
Just checked on my end all is fine and that is not the case at all over here. Can you message or email me privately?

Yes, will do.

Trying to determine if it's on my side as well ...which it could well be. Thanks for the response.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 04:32 PM   #85
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction
 
Spec Fiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
Yes, will do.

Trying to determine if it's on my side as well ...which it could well be. Thanks for the response.
Yea i just checked cert and its all good on my side and checked opera, firefox, chrome & safari all were good. try clearing your cookies
__________________
www.specfictionshop.com
Spec Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 04:33 PM   #86
AC_808
Usagi Yojimbo
 
AC_808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 8,839
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard View Post
It seems that they have time before Nov 11

Yea, part of me is thinking its on my side. All of a sudden I saw this today. And not sure why.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 04:00 PM   #87
IronLungs31
Birdman
 
Join Date: Mar 2021
Posts: 395
Hey Todd, I was looking at the Iron Kite Lady Deadpool. Is this statue still going to be relased?
IronLungs31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 07:51 PM   #88
JohngPR
Frackin!
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 33
Hey Todd,

I noticed that some stores are starting to get Iron Studios' 1/10th scale Nightcrawler and was wondering if you had any time table on when yours may be coming in for those who pre-ordered?
JohngPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 08:23 PM   #89
Spec Fiction
Speculative Fiction
 
Spec Fiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Southern California
Posts: 720
Hey! Ours were delivered to the warehouse today. Should be able to start shipping them this coming Monday. thanks!


Quote:
Originally Posted by JohngPR View Post
Hey Todd,

I noticed that some stores are starting to get Iron Studios' 1/10th scale Nightcrawler and was wondering if you had any time table on when yours may be coming in for those who pre-ordered?
__________________
www.specfictionshop.com
Spec Fiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2021, 08:58 PM   #90
JohngPR
Frackin!
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec Fiction View Post
Hey! Ours were delivered to the warehouse today. Should be able to start shipping them this coming Monday. thanks!
Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply. ☺️
JohngPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com