Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-15-2021, 07:56 AM   #21
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Red Hood Samurai will be ready for Pre-Order on Saturday, 16th October 2021! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Comics Premium Collectibles – Batman Samurai Line statue, Red Hood! With single-minded intent, a red masked man strides forward, weapons in his grip, ready to strike at a moment’s notice. The sharp lethal lines of his body draw an angry red lash in the fabric of reality that speaks of a man who wasn’t above violence if you stood in his path of vengeance. Decked in sleek armour and armed with an array of dual weapons, one could almost hear the clicking sounds of his armoured boots as it echoes off the ruined tiles of the bathhouse. Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale polystone, each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the high-quality finish.

With his haori (traditional Japanese hip-length jacket worn over a kimono) dyed a signature red, triangular striped pattern at the sleeves and helm, Red Hood depicted here dons on a set of robes that resembles the distinct blue uniform worn by The Shinsengumi. The base of the sculpt reveals a traditional Japanese bathhouse setting: a battered blue ゆ noren, ruined ceramic tiles with what seems to be a house crest etched on it, a fallen wooden bath bucket that is spilling strange green liquid... what could it possibly be? Or, more importantly, what is our Red Hood doing here?

Note: Render shown and pending final approval, final product may differ. Batteries will not be included for products with light up features due to customs issues."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 07:56 AM   #22
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Red Hood Samurai will be ready for Pre-Order on Saturday, 16th October 2021! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Comics Premium Collectibles – Batman Samurai Line statue, Red Hood! With single-minded intent, a red masked man strides forward, weapons in his grip, ready to strike at a moment’s notice. The sharp lethal lines of his body draw an angry red lash in the fabric of reality that speaks of a man who wasn’t above violence if you stood in his path of vengeance. Decked in sleek armour and armed with an array of dual weapons, one could almost hear the clicking sounds of his armoured boots as it echoes off the ruined tiles of the bathhouse. Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale polystone, each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the high-quality finish.

With his haori (traditional Japanese hip-length jacket worn over a kimono) dyed a signature red, triangular striped pattern at the sleeves and helm, Red Hood depicted here dons on a set of robes that resembles the distinct blue uniform worn by The Shinsengumi. The base of the sculpt reveals a traditional Japanese bathhouse setting: a battered blue ゆ noren, ruined ceramic tiles with what seems to be a house crest etched on it, a fallen wooden bath bucket that is spilling strange green liquid... what could it possibly be? Or, more importantly, what is our Red Hood doing here?

Note: Render shown and pending final approval, final product may differ. Batteries will not be included for products with light up features due to customs issues."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 08:48 AM   #23
saberhagen
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Is this the first time there's been Lazarus pit...goo in a statue? I can't think of any others.

Maybe a Ra's isn't so far fetched.
saberhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 08:58 AM   #24
SkilledButton
Nightwing

I don't collect this line but really love what XM did here, great stuff.

I think collectors of the samurai line will be really happy with this one.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 09:05 AM   #25
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

This is great. I’m not entirely sure I will buy. I’d prefer a smaller nose on the full mask white hair portrait so that may hold me back.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 09:21 AM   #26
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I won't buy this one, but it's definitely one of the best looking Samurai pieces. He looks awesome.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 09:33 AM   #27
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

I doubted they'd be able to pull it off but he looks amazing

I wouldn't change anything
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 09:49 AM   #28
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

I really do not care for the “bat family” nor do I usually buy characters I have no emotional attachment to. But this dude will be in my display case.
Mr. Shoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 11:07 AM   #29
LiquidsGold
Frackin!

Definitely buying this. They did a great job with the pose and base. Only thing That would be a nitpick is the yellow accenting on the mask. Having it black or gray would be perfect.
LiquidsGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2021, 11:12 AM   #30
Mister H
Gen 13

Looks good. I would prefer no yellow in the "Red" Hood portrait, also I would never display the Pinocchio head either but overall it's very nice.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote