Old 09-24-2021, 09:33 PM   #11
SONICobra
Batman

Meh the first one was better
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2021, 10:28 PM   #12
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

I like the pose chosen as it’s pretty much straight from the movie.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 02:34 AM   #13
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I like the pose chosen as it’s pretty much straight from the movie.
As good as the sculpt looks, I wouldn't mind a more dirtied up, sneering "assemble" head so it is straight out of that scene

He looked way more angry and dirty lol
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 11:11 AM   #14
Mister H
Gen 13

It looks good and everything but my question is if their comic Punisher and Daredevil are both so great why not continue with the comic based stuff. The movie stuff is great but only until people grow tired of the movies. Which is already happening.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2021, 04:25 PM   #15
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
It looks good and everything but my question is if their comic Punisher and Daredevil are both so great why not continue with the comic based stuff. The movie stuff is great but only until people grow tired of the movies. Which is already happening.
I think they're making the most of their licences while they can. Plenty of collectors still want the pieces from the infinity saga, for now at least. Will be interesting to see what happens in the next phase, as whilst the appetite for high end statues is high, I don't see the films having the impact of what's gone before
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 08:36 AM   #16
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

It's funny, everyone (mostly) in this thread saying the first one is better, which trust me I agree with that statement, but I see a bunch of the original being dumped on eBay right now. So either people really like the new one more, OR they think they can dump the first one at a higher price and make a profit while still buying the new one. Perhaps they don't mind either pose. IDK. Seems odd. First one is definitely better. I picked up mine for like $500 shipped so I'm happy with it.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 12:07 PM   #17
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
It's funny, everyone (mostly) in this thread saying the first one is better, which trust me I agree with that statement, but I see a bunch of the original being dumped on eBay right now. So either people really like the new one more, OR they think they can dump the first one at a higher price and make a profit while still buying the new one. Perhaps they don't mind either pose. IDK. Seems odd. First one is definitely better. I picked up mine for like $500 shipped so I'm happy with it.
Maybe some of those eBay sellers are upgrading to the Queen Studios 1/2 scale.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 02:11 PM   #18
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Maybe some of those eBay sellers are upgrading to the Queen Studios 1/2 scale.
True, I guess I was limiting the options ha. Not sure when the Queen version was announced, just seemed odd there is so many on ebay since this new version was announced. And i've been following the Iron Studios 1/4 search for a while now since I've been trying to find the Iron Man piece at a decent price. There just is a lot of caps up for sale at the moment.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 06:29 PM   #19
Thor57
Teen Titans

I dont get the choice. We've only seen one Hemsworth Thor from IS and it was the polarizing, controversial Thor. Some people loved Fat Thor, some hated him. Yet, this makes 4 Evans Captain America's and we've had I think 3 Iron Man pieces. Where is Thor from any of the other movies? He has arguably the 2nd or 3rd best solo outing movie of any of them, and was also the second best part of Infinity War behind Thanos, and yet nothing. Its baffling.
Thor57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2021, 08:03 PM   #20
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
I dont get the choice. We've only seen one Hemsworth Thor from IS and it was the polarizing, controversial Thor. Some people loved Fat Thor, some hated him. Yet, this makes 4 Evans Captain America's and we've had I think 3 Iron Man pieces. Where is Thor from any of the other movies? He has arguably the 2nd or 3rd best solo outing movie of any of them, and was also the second best part of Infinity War behind Thanos, and yet nothing. Its baffling.
Agree - I'd love a Ragnorok Thor! Also, give me a 1/4 scale Benedict Dr. Strange and a 1/4 Renner Hawkeye!
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote