Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-08-2021, 06:14 PM   #11
BlackestNight
Sailor Moon

Grumpy, Is this the start of a Dark Knight Returns 1/4th line?

If so, I'm ordering, I don't need another stand alone Batman but if Carrie and Mutant leader are to follow, which would be absolute must haves, I don't want to have to buy this for aftermarket prices later on.
BlackestNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 03:19 AM   #12
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackestNight View Post
Grumpy, Is this the start of a Dark Knight Returns 1/4th line?

If so, I'm ordering, I don't need another stand alone Batman but if Carrie and Mutant leader are to follow, which would be absolute must haves, I don't want to have to buy this for aftermarket prices later on.
I hope not. TDKR Superman and Joker would be hard for me to resist, especially with both 1/4 and 1/6 options available.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 06:28 AM   #13
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
REVEAL:Presenting Batman: The Dark Knight Returns premium collectibles line! One that Batman fans have been waiting for: the iconic, well-loved Batman from The Dark Knight Returns comics series is here in 1:4 and 1:6 scale. #DCFanDome Batman: The Dark Knight Returns will be ready for Pre-Order on Saturday, 16th October 2021, at 6p.m (SGT)!

Features:
- Comes in 1:4 and 1:6 scale
- 2 hand switchouts
- Crafted in polystone.
- Each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with high quality finish

Artists:
- Frank Miller, Rafa Sandoval (2D)
- Tiago Rios (3D)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 08:07 AM   #14
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"Batman: The Dark Knight Returns will be ready for Pre-Order on Saturday, 16th October 2021!

XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:4 DC Premium Collectibles scale statues, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns! One that Batman fans have been waiting for: The iconic, well-loved Batman from The Dark Knight Returns comics serie. Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale polystone, each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the high-quality finish.

Staying true to the overall character design and set up, with the iconic Batman emblem on full display, this statue collectible immortalises the starting point of an adrenaline filled action scene as Batman leaps off an eagle gargoyle, fist raised, ready to land a series of bloody, jaw breaking punches."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

Old 10-14-2021, 08:07 AM   #15
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"Batman: The Dark Knight Returns will be ready for Pre-Order on Saturday, 16th October 2021!

XM Studios is excited to present our next 1:4 DC Premium Collectibles scale statues, Batman: The Dark Knight Returns! One that Batman fans have been waiting for: The iconic, well-loved Batman from The Dark Knight Returns comics serie. Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale polystone, each handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the high-quality finish.

Staying true to the overall character design and set up, with the iconic Batman emblem on full display, this statue collectible immortalises the starting point of an adrenaline filled action scene as Batman leaps off an eagle gargoyle, fist raised, ready to land a series of bloody, jaw breaking punches."

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

Old 10-14-2021, 08:53 AM   #16
Statuenubie
Doh!

Easy pass to me
Statuenubie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 09:10 AM   #17
BlackestNight
Sailor Moon

It looks to be a line of statues, this will be a day 1 pre-order for me.

1/4th, of course.
BlackestNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 09:42 AM   #18
Mister H
Gen 13

Considering all the factors that will go into the price tag, this version will be stupid expensive for a quarter scale piece. I already have the Muddy DK from Tweeterhead and this XM 1/6 piece will be some serious coin, so I may end up not getting either version. Man, it's like XM Studio statues just aren't in the cards for me.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 09:48 AM   #19
Tayto_0
Sinister Six

I'm not too sure about this one, it's fine, just not I really need to have this kinda fine . I'll wait for some in hand pics and vids because as much as I love DKR I think I'm happy enough with the awesome 1/3 prime 1 piece
Tayto_0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 10:54 AM   #20
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Terrible looking piece. I'll stick with my Prime 1.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote