Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 10-10-2021, 12:20 AM   #61
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
But it’s consolidated into a final RP tally. How are you suppose to keep track of that.
They could do a much better job with the Rewards, for sure.

They did have an additional 'Expiration Date' column on the Rewards page at the beginning of the year, but it wasn't there long.

They could also make a minor change to the policy that Rewards earned during any given month only expire at the end of that month, the following year.

For example, during their Reward giveaways, I've earned points daily over the course of a week, or multiple weeks. Kind of annoying to have them expire like falling dominoes over the course of a month, the next year. They could at least consolidate earned Rewards into monthly blocks.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 01:04 AM   #62
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I don’t see this on my reward summary page. Anyone have screenshot of what a soon to expire reward point page looks like?
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 01:05 AM   #63
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post

They did have an additional 'Expiration Date' column on the Rewards page at the beginning of the year, but it wasn't there long.

They could also make a minor change to the policy that Rewards earned during any given month only expire at the end of that month, the following year.

For example, during their Reward giveaways, I've earned points daily over the course of a week, or multiple weeks. Kind of annoying to have them expire like falling dominoes over the course of a month, the next year. They could at least consolidate earned Rewards into monthly blocks.
Too complicated… lol They should just leave the reward points alone and not have it expire.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 02:55 AM   #64
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
I don’t see this on my reward summary page. Anyone have screenshot of what a soon to expire reward point page looks like?
I don't but my oldest reward points are dated Feb 2021, that means I have until Feb 2022 to use them
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 08:37 AM   #65
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post

Agreed. I guess it all just depends how their (assumed) automated system does it. Have they ever said? Is it daily? Is it down to time stamp in that day?
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 10:03 AM   #66
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
Agreed. I guess it all just depends how their (assumed) automated system does it. Have they ever said? Is it daily? Is it down to time stamp in that day?
I'm pretty sure that's the way they're doing it, but I'll see what I can find out.

EDIT: So the clarification I got was that it does indeed go by the time stamp set on the reward points. So if you're rewards came in at 12PM on May 5th 2021, they then Expire at 12PM May 5th 2022.

Last edited by Josh-a-tron; 10-10-2021 at 11:29 AM.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 01:39 PM   #67
generalszabo
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Yep it's not ideal (keeping track of which ones are due to expire) but it's easily done

The decision to have them expire so soon is disappointing though
generalszabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 02:08 PM   #68
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-a-tron View Post
I'm pretty sure that's the way they're doing it, but I'll see what I can find out.

EDIT: So the clarification I got was that it does indeed go by the time stamp set on the reward points. So if you're rewards came in at 12PM on May 5th 2021, they then Expire at 12PM May 5th 2022.
Thanks, makes sense and I figured it would be easiest for their system this way.

It obviously gets a little complicated for people that spend non full amounts over various time points, to then go back and figure out which will expire first based on how much you have remaining, but it's doable.
Old 10-10-2021, 03:26 PM   #69
AC_808
Hercules

I guess it's assumed that when using partial Reward Points, the system will use the oldest Reward Points first.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 04:46 PM   #70
SDguy

Though it would be pretty hilarious watching SS social media explode if it didn't.