Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 09-10-2012, 08:09 AM   #111
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDura711 View Post
Sounds fair to me.

(Go to the page 1 to see why I laughed so hard.)

derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 07:32 PM   #112
Sleeping Forest
Hidden Warrior

This is a true story.
I am really sorry that I really knew a guy on internet which sold fake expensive Figure. And at least one of our brother got loss. I didn't write it in here because of privacy and I don't have edvidence.
When I bought from him, I just wonder how he can get so many exclusive edition figure.(He got 50) I did not ask. But when I began to open the box, I feel the packing strange. I phoned him and he told me that" if you think it is not good, don't open it and return to me, I willl give you a full refund." After a period of day, I knew that our member got cheated. I got less loss because I need not pay any shipping fee. The other one I guess he opened it and need to pay a expensive shipping fee. Should I report a selling fake guy in this forum? Is it legal? does it offense the privacy law?
Sleeping Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 07:40 PM   #113
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeping Forest View Post
This is a true story.
I am really sorry that I really knew a guy on internet which sold fake expensive Figure. And at least one of our brother got loss. I didn't write it in here because of privacy and I don't have edvidence.
When I bought from him, I just wonder how he can get so many exclusive edition figure.(He got 50) I did not ask. But when I began to open the box, I feel the packing strange. I phoned him and he told me that" if you think it is not good, don't open it and return to me, I willl give you a full refund." After a period of day, I knew that our member got cheated. I got less loss because I need not pay any shipping fee. The other one I guess he opened it and need to pay a expensive shipping fee. Should I report a selling fake guy in this forum? Is it legal? does it offense the privacy law?
Send a private message to a moderator. It is not legal. It violates copy write laws but it is difficult to prosecute as the companies typically don't go after small things like this. But if we know of it there are steps we can take.
Old 12-29-2015, 01:23 AM   #114
jamepeytoni011
Kindly Asked To Leave

I think I came close once,
jamepeytoni011 is offline   Reply With Quote