Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 09-11-2017, 11:38 AM   #671
Gecktechs
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

@red_ant - thanks for the update man. I'm glad you've taken notice of the positive members in this thread! We all want the same thing
Gecktechs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 01:08 PM   #672
champzinger
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecktechs View Post
@red_ant - thanks for the update man. I'm glad you've taken notice of the positive members in this thread! We all want the same thing
champzinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 01:33 PM   #673
Dandoc
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_ant View Post
Sorry dude, I'm not that type of businessman. I am not the shady type and never have been.

I'm going to let the cat of the bag here given this thread has been pretty positive and not nasty like some other threads get. I am a HUGE MOTU fan and I mean huge. This is sad, but when I was a little kid I would watch Nightmare on Elm Street and I would be scared as crap. Then I would watch an episode of He-man afterwards and I would be all good and could go to sleep. The only way we don't do MOTU is if the licensor doesn't allow us to get the license. It will NOT be for a lack of trying or effort. I WANT/NEED this license. Red out.
Haha! Loved reading this. Red Ant, we must be a similar age. Still remember being scared to death of Elm St and running home from school to watch He-Man.

Actually..why was I allowed to watch Elm St?! 😂
Dandoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 01:55 PM   #674
BDoggWhite
Birdman

Quote:
I agree and please remind me when the time comes.
Will do! That would be a nice olive branch for those of us that have hung in there for the duration.
BDoggWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 02:14 PM   #675
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Quote:
Sorry dude, I'm not that type of businessman. I am not the shady type and never have been.

I'm going to let the cat of the bag here given this thread has been pretty positive and not nasty like some other threads get. I am a HUGE MOTU fan and I mean huge. This is sad, but when I was a little kid I would watch Nightmare on Elm Street and I would be scared as crap. Then I would watch an episode of He-man afterwards and I would be all good and could go to sleep. The only way we don't do MOTU is if the licensor doesn't allow us to get the license. It will NOT be for a lack of trying or effort. I WANT/NEED this license. Red out.
Thanks for this input here in this thread.
Really happy to read that again.
bObA_fEtt_Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 02:14 PM   #676
bObA_fEtt_Ox
Hydra

Quote:
I agree and please remind me when the time comes.
haha I think we will all do that
bObA_fEtt_Ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 09:18 PM   #677
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandoc View Post
Haha! Loved reading this. Red Ant, we must be a similar age. Still remember being scared to death of Elm St and running home from school to watch He-Man.

Actually..why was I allowed to watch Elm St?! 😂
Now that I think about it, why was I allowed to watch Elm St. LOL.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 09:31 PM   #678
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gecktechs View Post
Most definitely. It's the positive members that keep me coming back. All the negatively is just a day killer. A lot of what I end up seeing in some threads is people being negative for no reason (there is some negativity which is deserved I will admit, but we are fixing). I still remember MULTIPLE negative posts earlier this year from one person talking crap about Jerry (even attacking his character) on here and on Facebook. Then I saw this same individual all in Jerry's face at SDCC like he was Jerry's best bud. I was just floored. I just don't get some individuals. Some people are very brave behind the keyboards and cowards in real life. I'm a straight to the point/keep it real type of person. You either like me for it or not.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 10:11 PM   #679
addic
The X-Men

Quote:
I still remember MULTIPLE negative posts earlier this year from one person talking crap about Jerry (even attacking his character) on here and on Facebook. Then I saw this same individual all in Jerry's face at SDCC like he was Jerry's best bud. I was just floored. I just don't get some individuals. Some people are very brave behind the keyboards and cowards in real life.
I had a good laugh, too, back then but I wasn't surprised. We are talking about a person who is known (and banned) as a scammer in the major Facebook groups.
addic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 04:58 AM   #680
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

Thanks for the update red_ant, positive and hope is all we need, there have been a few members still here pushing and hoping when others left the threads when jerry made the announcement that motu was over. Some were negative too but we all love motu and have faith and hope. Thankyou. You have been a welcomed addition to PCS.
Lorde Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote