Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 03-28-2017, 09:43 PM   #1871
CAIN MKII
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Good bye Paul, see you soon on FB
A very sad day
CAIN MKII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 10:21 PM   #1872
JPBF
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Well can't say we didn't see that coming. Its one thing if people express disappointment in your product. Its another thing when they attack your character and make accusations towards your company, especially when they're rude / disrespectful towards you and your customer service team. I'm sorry to see Paul go but I'd do the same if I were in his shoes. Why pay for that kind of abuse?

After seeing the pictures Amy posted, I'm probably gonna cancel my order, but I'm sure I'll find something else to put the 10% deposit towards. Plenty coming in the future.
JPBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 10:24 PM   #1873
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

People need to learn some respect. Paul is right when he says it is a thankless job. That is no truer a statement than here and those people should be ashamed.
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 11:13 PM   #1874
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

im disgusted by the collectible community. the fact that comments from some people here made a great person decide to leave this forum makes my blood boil. some of you should open your own collectibles company, since you can do better.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 11:51 PM   #1875
JurassicHead40
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

I ended up cancelling my Breakout before these most recent pics came out, so it had nothing to do with that. I had a financial need to attend to. I'm happy with my male bust, have the female bust on preorder, and looking at how well the Stego came out, I've come to the conclusion that all the above mentioned pieces are around 500 Edition sizes, so perhaps keeping them at that size is the way to go for keeping consistent quality while not rushing to meet deadlines from Toynami's perspective?
JurassicHead40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 11:54 PM   #1876
Jerassic
Frackin!

Would you two give the righteous crusade a rest. Yeah there was uncalled-for excessive criticism from some folks. But maybe if you hadn't continued making argumentative responses to everyone posting criticism, this thread would have had a chance to cool off and things might not have gone down like they did today?

Edit: Sorry JurassicHead. You snuck that post in while I was typing :\
Jerassic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 11:55 PM   #1877
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurassicHead40 View Post
I ended up cancelling my Breakout before these most recent pics came out, so it had nothing to do with that. I had a financial need to attend to. I'm happy with my male bust, have the female bust on preorder, and looking at how well the Stego came out, I've come to the conclusion that all the above mentioned pieces are around 500 Edition sizes, so perhaps keeping them at that size is the way to go for keeping consistent quality while not rushing to meet deadlines from Toynami's perspective?
you my friend, think the same way i do. its not the same painting 1000 statues in 9 months than painting 300. you can afford putting more detail.
Old 03-28-2017, 11:57 PM   #1878
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerassic View Post
Would you two give the righteous crusade a rest. Yeah there was uncalled-for excessive criticism from some folks. But maybe if you hadn't continued making argumentative responses to everyone posting criticism, this thread would have had a chance to cool off and things might not have gone down like they did today?

Old 03-29-2017, 01:02 AM   #1879
Kefka2200
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerassic View Post

Dont shirk the blame. Us trying to calm people down did not exacerbate anything. I will proudly say I didnt freak out like the rude people on this discussion.
Kefka2200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 03:28 AM   #1880
Rotties4ever
Fantastic Four

Paul your the reason why I finally bought my first high end statue. Most of the statue's on my want list are from Chronicle, so keep doing what you have been producing kickass statues.

I hope you continue to do the live chat's on facebook.
Rotties4ever is offline   Reply With Quote