Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 03-06-2018, 09:41 AM   #291
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post
Hey Guys,

Just an FYI that we are taking care of the replacement heads. SO sorry for the folks that have had issues. We do have some here to send and there are more coming from China (JUST in case)...so far there have only been a few people with this problem which is good news...

I will send as many as we have beginning today and continuing on this week.

Can you do me a favor and send an email to me directly at chad@tweeterhead.com. Debbie got hit with the flu over the weekend is down for the count.

If you can email me and include your address, we will get the replacement heads right out to you!

THANKS!
Thank you Chad. Sending you an email now.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 11:32 AM   #292
grphyx1
Kingpin

Glad to see this is getting resolved for you guys. Sounds like Debbie worked herself into illness
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 03:03 PM   #293
Incrysis
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Hey Guys,

Just an FYI that we are taking care of the replacement heads. SO sorry for the folks that have had issues. We do have some here to send and there are more coming from China (JUST in case)...so far there have only been a few people with this problem which is good news...

Can you do me a favor and send an email to me directly at chad@tweeterhead.com. Debbie got hit with the flu over the weekend is down for the count.

If you can email me and include your address, we will get the replacement heads right out to you!

THANKS!
Thanks Chad, email was sent on 3/2/18
Incrysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2018, 02:18 PM   #294
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Hey Guys,

THANKS!
Hi Chad, I emailed you on Monday. Just wondering if the replacement EX head shipped out. Thanks!
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 03:20 PM   #295
statue-man
The Riddler

Chad, You mentioned SUPERBOY in you recent, live video, but you did not mention which Superboy. I was hoping for the Superboy, who appeared in the comics from 1954 to 1984 member of the LSH and appeared on 3 different tv shows.
statue-man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 03:49 PM   #296
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by statue-man View Post
Chad, You mentioned SUPERBOY in you recent, live video, but you did not mention which Superboy. I was hoping for the Superboy, who appeared in the comics from 1954 to 1984 member of the LSH and appeared on 3 different tv shows.
Listening to the video I don't think they are far enough to have decided on the Superboy design other than to say he plans to do a Superboy.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:01 PM   #297
statue-man
The Riddler

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Listening to the video I don't think they are far enough to have decided on the Superboy design other than to say he plans to do a Superboy.

I hope not Connor Kent the clone
Old 03-16-2018, 05:56 PM   #298
statue-man
The Riddler

Chad, I have a question that maybe you have answered already. When you decide on a character to do and have your sketches done, does DC make the final decision before you can proceed with with that character. I'm asking this to see if you have to stay within the confines of the DC Universe as it exists to day. Can you do a character that DC has erased from existence in ZERO HOUR or CRISIS.
Old 03-18-2018, 04:06 AM   #299
jlaavenger
Blue Falcon

I will buy the entire Justice League of America if you do a post card costume accurate blue and white costumed Zatanna.
jlaavenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 09:48 PM   #300
jlaavenger
Blue Falcon

I like Jose Garcia Luis Lopez on Superman and Supergirl but can you use other art references like Mike Grell for Warlord or George Perez for tge Justice League of America satellite years Zatanna? Or are you contractually obligated to use Jose for all DC statues?
jlaavenger is offline   Reply With Quote